I do my crosswords in pen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rwdrift
    I have yet to understand what's up with people and body colored iS lips.... a black lip would flow a lot better with the black rockers.
    because you can't see it, you may as well just keep the black i lip.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
      I have yet to understand what's up with people and body colored iS lips.... a black lip would flow a lot better with the black rockers.
      Ha, 'I don't like the way BMW designed something, so I'm gonna bitch about it.'

That's the way cars came from the factory. Post a picture of a late-model iS car that left BMW with a flat-black lip.
      That's rhetorical, but today no cars have iS lips and if you want one you must purchase one... which means you also need to paint it.

I've never had a hard time spotting a black iS lip on a car (yes that does include cars that are not black as well)

Anyhow.... matter of taste I guess... and I'm alone on that one.
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
        Ha, 'I don't like the way BMW designed something, so I'm gonna bitch about it.'

That's the way cars came from the factory. Post a picture of a late-model iS car that left BMW with a flat-black lip.
        That's rhetorical, but today no cars have iS lips and if you want one you must purchase one... which means you also need to paint it.

I've never had a hard time spotting a black iS lip on a car (yes that does include cars that are not black as well)

Anyhow.... matter of taste I guess... and I'm alone on that one.
        I have a flat black iS lip because I don't want to pay to paint the part. BMW did it a lot better with color coded spoilers though.

Comment

Originally posted by nando
          because you can't see it, you may as well just keep the black i lip.
          Exactly. More than half the time my lip is completely lost in blackness, black iS lips are pointless most of the time.

Comment

Because a black lip looks cheap and it lost in the shadows of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by boom-monkey
              Are you guys still talking about fucking lips? Jesus, have a few pages of OT. WHO cares? It's matter of personal preference. There will always be people who want their lips black, and others who want them body color.

I'm painting mine grabber green just to prove a point. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
                Are you guys still talking about fucking lips? Jesus, have a few pages of OT. WHO cares? It's matter of personal preference. There will always be people who want their lips black, and others who want them body color.

Awesome....

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik

Awesome....
                  touché.

Comment

Working...
                  X