Quick introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick introduction

What's up everyone? :) I'm new to the e30 world and I was wondering if there is anyone up around NEPA. I don't see very many on the road around here! I just picked up an 88 325is 5speed and it needs a little bit of work. It would be nice to meet some other owners. Let me know and sorry if this is in the wrong forum!

Jared

Welcome Jared! Where in NEPA are you from? I think you may want to move this to "General Discussion" or "Member Rides" if you want more response. Post some pictures up of your car!

Comment

I'm from Wilkes-Barre. Pics soon!

Comment

Here are some pics from my mobile phone. The only mods to the car as of yet are billstein shocks/struts and springs.

[ATTACH]44005[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]44006[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]44007[/ATTACH]
        Last edited by jholodick; 06-29-2011, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Moved to member rides
          Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
          Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

welcome!!!
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              ---------------------------------
              89 E30 S52
              ---------------------------------
              Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Thanks, I'm hoping to find some local e30 peeps!

Comment

Looks nice, I love me a clean looking DB car :up:

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

Yeah, I actually like them too. The wheels are killing it right now. I'm also not sure if it's too low. It doesn't handle as well as I thought it would. These are all reasons why I need to find some guys and hang out and get some ideas! Any suggestions for nice and clean looking 15" wheels?

Comment

^ you probably have a laundry list of bushings, links, and other parts that need to be replaced that are making your car handle poorly.

I don't know too many spring/bilstein combos that handle bad
                      GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

Originally posted by jholodick View Post
                        Yeah, I actually like them too. The wheels are killing it right now. I'm also not sure if it's too low. It doesn't handle as well as I thought it would. These are all reasons why I need to find some guys and hang out and get some ideas! Any suggestions for nice and clean looking 15" wheels?
                        My favorite affordable 15" wheels have to be Ronal LS. They fit the car really well and look awesome but classy at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                        X