Das S2000.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Das S2000.

Nothing crazy, just OEM lips front and rear.

Re: Das S2000.

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i
    Leaning Tower of VA?

Comment

pimp juice man. I love the lip.

I loved those cars, they are just a bit small for me to exist in. You are right they are the modern E30 M3.
      Im now E30less.
      sigpic

Comment

What is the POS in the background?

Comment

Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean!

I love your license plate.
          The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

One of my favorite newer sporty cars I could actually afford in my lifetime.

Good to see the E30 still in your life somehow.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

That license plate is hillarious, Bill!
              -Brandon
              '86 325es S50
              '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
              '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
              '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
              S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

Those S2's look so mean with the front lip.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

looks good bill.

random question: do you have a sparco bar on the 318i? fit over the struts with no problem?
                  90 325is
                  IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Thanks guys.

I took that picture on an angle because the road slopes downhill (you can see the house is tilted), but yeah, that thing is angled pretty good now that I look at it. Yeah, I figured you guys would get a kick out of the license plate, but I'm sick and tired already of explaining what it means to friends and coworkers. This Mr. Clean Autodry deal is way beyond my expectations too.

I feel like rambling, so here are my thoughts on it so far. For the money, I personally don't think it can be beat. I was settled on an e36 M3 when a buddy who had just picked up an '01 told me to test drive one of these, and I was sold fucking immediately. There isn't much power to speak of down low, but who wouldn't want to wind out a 9000rpm motor? Practicality well, is non existant, but ya gotta pay to play. I also didn't think I'd care enough about the convertible part of it, but I can't get enough - flip top lids are incredible. As far as mods go - it doesn't really need any. I don't want to make the car less comfortable or more noisy than it already is...these things are goddamned raw. And if this thing can pull half as much tail as attention it gets from older women, I'm in for a helluva time.

In conclusion I, the yellow dart, feel that I have done a great job illustrating the many differing opinions on hustle and bustle, may they both rest in peace.

And here's a video of a guy banging gears. The car has a CAI and 4.77 rear end.

Comment

The Strong Bad reference takes me back to the good old days.
                      Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

Originally posted by AdamF 88iS
                        The Strong Bad reference takes me back to the good old days.
                        Too bad you can't tape coins to the page on teh intranetwebs. It is now my intention to sit down and play video games for several hours.
                        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

its needs soem badass volks. Looks great man, i love the s2k's.

Comment

Working...
                          X