my guts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my guts

never got the chance to share pictures of my interior...so thought i'd do it today. there ya go.

Super clean man! Not sure if I'm digging the bright red sports seat/wooden shift knob, but whatever floats your boat. ;)
    -Adam Schmidt-

1988 Zinnoberrot 325iS ::dead::
    1988 Bronzit 325iS ::sold::
    1991 Alpine 318iS

Comment

Wow that seat is BRIGHT! I'm not digging the M floor mats, the shift knob, or the tassle... but it looks clean.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

boobie tassles.
        -alex
        i take pictures.

Comment

hahah, the red seats were free off a friend. recaro replicas. im gonna reupholster em with black tweed. I use that seat cuz the stock ones stick to my back from the damnn heat..and plus theyre quite comfy ;) . and also, i love the way my wooden knob grips! I ripped it off an e28. i thought it looked kinda classy. LOL As for the tassle...i just gotta rep my class.

Comment

oh, and for the M floor mats...those are my only floor mats....i like em too. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by CobraKai
              boobie tassles.
              yeah, i use em on boobs too.

Comment

Is that one of those tape holder consoles? Looks pretty clean.
                '88 325ic

Comment

Diggin it.

Reupolstering the seat will be badass.
                  Yeah the leather isn't very comfortable in hot climates, I'd know.
                  Shift knob looks out of place but hey it doesn't burn your hand either.
                  Sometimes ya gotta adapt to your enviorment, roll with it, ee chee, darwin and shit.
                  Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Alecs MacDonald
                    Is that one of those tape holder consoles? Looks pretty clean.
                    yup

Comment

well thanks for the comments..but hey, when i first got that car, every other panel was painted white. from the cluster to the a/c, and every damn handle. i couldnt stands it no more.

Comment

Originally posted by featuring france
                        well thanks for the comments..but hey, when i first got that car, every other panel was painted white. from the cluster to the a/c, and every damn handle. i couldnt stands it no more.
                        Did good work then, loving those door panels all I've seen in person are the leather solid colors. None of that cool fabric in the center.
                        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I like the shift knob...but definitely is out of place with the faux Recaros.
                          Trevor Ely
                          '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                          '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

i got me one of those casset holder consoles, i just havent installed it because I LOVE MY ARM REST! haha, and i cant bring myself to drill holes in the casset one. those seats are comfy! my freind have some fake ones, and my other friend has soem real ones, they feel about the same.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X