Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My e34 at HSN2

Some pics of my car last night at Hot Summer Night II

More pics from the show here - http://www.r3vlimited.com/phpBB2/vie...=295766#295766

New 540i brake ducts and clear corners

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
    1989 325iC M50 Vert
    1989 325i Coupe
    1991 318is
    1995 318ti Club Sport
    2006 330i e90
    2008 Tundra Crewmax

Wow, the E34 is looking sick. I really want an E34 now, after seeing a sick one at the Summer Blaze yesterday. It was a 95' 540i/6 slammed with Ground Control on 17x8" Throwing stars and a Brembo BBK in the front. Damn.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
      Wow, the E34 is looking sick. I really want an E34 now, after seeing a sick one at the Summer Blaze yesterday. It was a 95' 540i/6 slammed with Ground Control on 17x8" Throwing stars and a Brembo BBK in the front. Damn.
      I wanted a 540i/6 when I got this car but I couldn't justify paying twice the price and then the extra maintenance just for a daily when I already have the e30 for track stuff. One of these days though I'll get a black on black one.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
      1989 325iC M50 Vert
      1989 325i Coupe
      1991 318is
      1995 318ti Club Sport
      2006 330i e90
      2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Brodee, seeing your car inspired me about how good the E34 could look. So I sold my Cherokee and bought one for the wifey to drive. 1992 525i, 5spd, black on black, dropped on H&R/Bilstein, 18" MMII's. It needs a little work but after I get it cleaned up I'll post some pics. :)

ABE

Comment

Originally posted by NORCAL/E30
          Brodee, seeing your car inspired me about how good the E34 could look. So I sold my Cherokee and bought one for the wifey to drive. 1992 525i, 5spd, black on black, dropped on H&R/Bilstein, 18" MMII's. It needs a little work but after I get it cleaned up I'll post some pics. :)

ABE
          Cool, can't wait to see the pics. We sold my wife's Tahoe to get her the touring, then I liked it so much I had to get me one! Check out www.bimmer.info for a good e34 board.

1988 M3 - Track Rat
          1989 325iC M50 Vert
          1989 325i Coupe
          1991 318is
          1995 318ti Club Sport
          2006 330i e90
          2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Damn.

You need to paint the bottom all white though, lose that black scheme you got goin' on the bottom of the car.

Want me to Photoshop it? Oh and you got PM...

Dan.
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Makes me want to keep my '95 525. Drove the Dragon Yesterday, now I know it is not ment to be tracked! I think I ruined my front tires from all the push!

I have to replace my front bumper, I think I am going to put the 540 bumper, like that, on there.

Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
                You need to paint the bottom all white though, lose that black scheme you got goin' on the bottom of the car.
                I have a set of white m-tech sideskirts waiting to go on when I get it into the bodyshop for the paint so that's in the works. I was waiting to get the brake ducts on before sending it to paint.

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                1989 325iC M50 Vert
                1989 325i Coupe
                1991 318is
                1995 318ti Club Sport
                2006 330i e90
                2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Originally posted by kylebes1
                  I have to replace my front bumper, I think I am going to put the 540 bumper, like that, on there.!
                  540 bumpers are the same as 525's. Just in '94 the 540's had the added brake ducts. I cut my stock bumper and added the ducts.

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                  1989 325iC M50 Vert
                  1989 325i Coupe
                  1991 318is
                  1995 318ti Club Sport
                  2006 330i e90
                  2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Originally posted by brodee
                    Originally posted by M42Tecknik
                    I have a set of white m-tech sideskirts waiting to go on when I get it into the bodyshop for the paint so that's in the works. I was waiting to get the brake ducts on before sending it to paint.
                    Are E34 M-tech sides similar to E30's, where they delete the side moldings?

RISING EDGE

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                      Are E34 M-tech sides similar to E30's, where they delete the side moldings?
                      Nope, they just cover the rockers and then replace the rubber pieces at the botom of the doors with painted parts.

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                      1989 325iC M50 Vert
                      1989 325i Coupe
                      1991 318is
                      1995 318ti Club Sport
                      2006 330i e90
                      2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Originally posted by brodee
                        Originally posted by kylebes1
                        I have to replace my front bumper, I think I am going to put the 540 bumper, like that, on there.!
                        540 bumpers are the same as 525's. Just in '94 the 540's had the added brake ducts. I cut my stock bumper and added the ducts.
                        I see. MY ex-gf bumped a tree so I have to replace the bumper. I guess I will use one for a '94 540

Comment

I found a pic of said E34:

RISING EDGE

Comment

damnnn. i want one so bad. :(

Comment

Looks good Thad, gonna get the lower belt painted to match though! Makes those cars look sooo much better.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X