some pics from deutschland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some pics from deutschland

here are a few pics of my M its a 1986 non cat model w/140,000km it rarely gets out of the garage, but it wiil be out this coming weekend, and I will post some pics after.these pics are from last year, but not to much has changed in appearance. oh yeah, the ugly "air intake" is now gone and light is installed.

here is a couple of pics of my very good friends car that I posted some time ago. It was completely redone-- everything taken apart for respray, and everything that was worn out replaced. Some stuff is kinda ricer style, but it aint my car, and he likes it that way.

before-- bought for 507 dollars here in germany from a soldier who shipped it over here. every piece of it was changed out for the "euro pieces-- easy to do since it is in germany right now. will be shipped back to the states in Dec. though.

bonus pic of the tow vehicle-- kinda different here in germany-- my everyday ride.

knock em all you want. but this is real euro!!!
    BAMBERG Germany representing

I love the M3. French lights are super hot.

The Chevy is great as well.
    The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

the french lights have been redone, I felt they were to bright, so I took them apart---scary--- brand new, and took apart a pair of hella black lights and put the yellow lenses on the black hellas. they look alot better now-I think. BMW and Chevy go hand in hand the only 2 makes I will ever own.

Comment

red car doesn't look too bad if the wing was removed.
        Continuous For Sale Thread
        323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3
          red car doesn't look too bad if the wing was removed.
          ...and maybe do something about that tint job.
          Trevor Ely
          '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
          '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Your M3 is amazing, especially the rolled fenders. The rest well... yeah.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

M3 I dig, truck I dig.

Sold it.

Comment

that m3 is awesome... i love those wheels

Comment

:bow: = M3
                  pimpin = truck
                  :down: = orange e30

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

hot wheels!
                    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

The truck is awesome, don't see many chevy's with euro plates hehe.

I remember when I was staying in Munich, The only truck I saw in the entire country of germany, was jacked up Ford f350 with superswampers... had to be an american soldier... no one else would own that haha.

Comment

wo steht der Touring?

Dein Chevy ist geil aber wieviel kostet 'nen amerikanischen Wagen in Europa?!? Und das Benzin?

Dein M3 ist immer prima.
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

my touring was a birthday gift to my nephew. his first car. I pulled the 2.7i motor and put a 2.0 in it for him. The truck didnt cost that much for me here, I work on the army base and bought it from a soldier I work with. It was expensive though paying the import taxes and conversion to "euro specs" fuel over here KILLS me!!!!! It costs about 120 dollars to fill the tank-- and its not that large of a tank either. when i go anywhere that is any distance away, I take my E46 320d touring. No fear though, I am in the process of redoing a euro 86 to drive for myself through the winter months, and in the summer next year will be completely redone.
                          thanks for the comments on my M3 I will post better pics next week.
                          as for the red car, it looks alot better in person. eisman exhaust, chip, 290 cam, m30 conv. 19lb injectors. and on and on. i personally hate the mirrors and front and rear bumpers too, and really dont care much for the tint, but its not mine, I just do what others want.

Comment

M3 - so fucking ill!
                            sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Re: some pics from deutschland

Originally posted by mikeedler
                              Nice car I must say,but...
                              Can you really drive that car on public roads? :shock:
                              It s so low,it seems that you d need to replace that front lip every other day!
                              N.

PS.I know,i know! Mine s like a truck!!! :mrgreen:
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
                              It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
                              you arent in the right mind set.

Comment

Working...
                              X