3 months without a bath deserves a nice cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 months without a bath deserves a nice cleaning

So with the 4 weeks of sitting during the swap....then the 5 weeks of sitting while I was gone in Europe...and then about 3 weeks driving somewhere in between....it was really damn dirty. Me and another guy from bf.c with an M coupe (Misterx) decided to detail my car. Took both of us 2 and a half hours. 2 water and soap washes, 2 Polish coats, 1 wax coat, full clay bar coat, full interior cleaning.... :twisted: Enjoy. It could use to get a little lower and to get a nice new tint on there...but that will be coming soon.

I'm not a fan of the exterior of your car but I can't argue against that engine bay and interior.

Why did you wash the car twice?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

One in the beginning and the second was after all the clay baring and waxing to rinse off all of the extra wax and debris that might have been on there.

Comment

car looks clean man, in my opinion, your car is DYING for some euro bumpers. i really like how clean it is, but really- those diving boards need to go...

or maybe the plastic bumper conversion- and weld the LM rear valence to the back like Bill 318i did. just a thought.

Comment

Lookin good.

Comment

Originally posted by IL DUCE
            car looks clean man, in my opinion, your car is DYING for some euro bumpers. i really like how clean it is, but really- those diving boards need to go...

or maybe the plastic bumper conversion- and weld the LM rear valence to the back like Bill 318i did. just a thought.
            Everyone on R3v loooves the plastic bumpers. I was thinking of doing a swap...but I actually like the metal ones now. They make the car more classic bmw looking.

Comment

Originally posted by i3uller
              They make the car more classic bmw looking.
              Maybe this statement would be worth something if you didn't have the ugliest wheels ever on your car. They certainly don't look classic bmw.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

My dads first E30/M50 swap was a dephin early car, so I have to appreciate it for that. :!: Car looks great, there are a few things I'd do differently but the interior and paintwork look awesome. Nice E30

Comment

nice and clean. you need to change your sig though ;)

1991 330is

Comment

Very nice car overall, but I'd definitely have to change the wheels. Also, I think chrome kidneys and some '88+ shadowline pieces around the tops of the windows that attach to the doors would look more balanced. The diving boards don't look bad to me on your car.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                    '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                    '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                    SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                      Originally posted by i3uller
                      They make the car more classic bmw looking.
                      Maybe this statement would be worth something if you didn't have the ugliest wheels ever on your car. They certainly don't look classic bmw.
                      Wonderful.

Comment

Diggin.

At some point I want a Delphin E30, easily my fav color.
                        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

i want your seats and steering wheel.

How do you like your seats?

Comment

jordan beat me to it...

lol @ your classic wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by IL DUCE
                              jordan beat me to it...

lol @ your classic wheels.

yeah, i really think this is the first time i have agreed with somthin jordan has said. :P
                              -Greg
                              90 325isT - 12.2 @ 120ish - Dyno Results
                              b18c5 EG Coupέ - 13.5 @ 100ish - Dyno Results

Comment

Working...
                              X