No announcement yet.

back from germany, and a new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice car. Great color. Terrible wheels, terrible wing.
    Originally posted by supkev
    I'm thinking vinyl my whole car. Matt black or gray.
    Originally posted by straight6pwr
    I'm thinking of hitting you in the face. Fist or karate-chop.

Comment

Please take the E36 LTW spoiler off. It's not even the same color as the car.
      -Justin

sigpic

Current: BMWless for now... '15 Grand Cherokee & '03 Mach 1

Comment

Originally posted by DuMa View Post
        wow u got a nice deal off that kid. stupid kid didnt what he had. unless maybe there are any drivetrain issues
        he was retarded. lol second gear synchro is a bit messed up, so it is rather tricky to get it into second. i usually just dont use it. i have been looking for a rebuild kit for the 420G trans, but so far no luck. its 4k to send it to a getrag builder, and lowest i have seen a trans for yet is about 2...going to hit up the local full service salvage shop and see if the might have something for cheap. but overall it has been one hell of a DD!

Originally posted by JubJub View Post
        Is that a phone inside? I want how much haha.
        i knoww!!! hahaha its not hooked up atm. wish i could find a way to link it to my cell just for kicks.

another bit i forgot to mention, it only has 103k on the chassis.

i am not very fond of the wing, but when i change it it will be done right. looking at an alpina, ACS, or factory M5 for spoiler selection.

as far as m-par goodies go, the front bumper is an M5 bumper, but i am looking at sourcing out another one as it is cracked (probably from hitting a stop in a parking spot), as well as an M5 rear bumper. those however, are not cheap, pricing around 500-850 a piece.

and i know those wheels are absolute shit!!!! cannot wait to get rid of them...as soon as the military quits taking their sweet time getting m stuff here. cannot wait to get a flush fitment with m ACS type I's

rear right window quit working this weekend. window motor actuator ftl!! so it is held up with black duct tape till i get another one. looks redic lol

98 540 MSport
        89 325 ix

Comment

oh and the verdict is in on the suspension. 1" lowered springs (still unknown brand atm), upgraded bilsteins, and thicker sway bars w/ eurethane bushings (brand also unknown atm)

it sure does feel good to get a car for 4k off of list price.. just wish parts werent so damn expensive lol

98 540 MSport
          89 325 ix

Comment

Working...
          X