My stockish pos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My stockish pos

nothing has changed, not sure if i should keep it or get a new bimmer. you tell me....Thinking of 97ish 328i or 98ish 528i

That's the best joke I've heard in a long time. :D

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

:?: :(

Comment

haha, 528

Comment

I know i know, but www.car-stats.com says a 528i runs a low 15 which is plenty for me, IF that's what we are talking about?!?!

Comment

An E30 325i would probably burn up a 528i (stickshifts) in a drag race. It would not surpise me. Keep your E30, it's fast, it's simple, parts are inexpensive, insurance is inexpensive, cannot beat the practicality. Well, that's why I still have mine. Get a new car if it suits your needs, different strokes for different folks

Comment

You are totally right, just feels odd that most of my friends drive nicer (newer cars). At the end of the day it costs me nothing to own this, i have no payments, it's practical like you said... i know what to expect :)

I love it, just sometimes i have the urge to burn money, which i shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by EDirty
                You are totally right, just feels odd that most of my friends drive nicer (newer cars). At the end of the day it costs me nothing to own this, i have no payments, it's practical like you said... i know what to expect :)

I love it, just sometimes i have the urge to burn money, which i shouldn't.
                We all know the feeling. Ex. I pulled in onto campus this morning and parked, 5 cars over an 18yo steps out of his E46 M3 with 19" HRE wheels. Any decent set of HRE's runs atleast 4000, more than most pay for their E30's! Hopefully I see him on an on-ramp one day though :P

Comment

rims, shadow line

[/day]

Comment

Dirty, what springs are those, Cup Kit?

Comment

What I meant was, keep the E30. As IF you even have a decision to make. Your car looks great as it is. :)

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
                        What I meant was, keep the E30. As IF you even have a decision to make. Your car looks great as it is. :)
                        Thanks, much appreciated.

The car is lowered on Eibach springs + Bilstein Sports.

Comment

rims and ehh maybe a few minor exterior fixes (shadowline) and you're set. trust me... new cars are wayyyyyy to expensive. if not the payments the insurance will kill you.
                          I go wuaaaaaahh pssssshhhhh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
                            Hopefully I see him on an on-ramp one day though :P
                            Trevor Ely
                            '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                            '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

get the new car, no sense faking the funk if you're not happy. E30s arent for everyone.
                              BEERTECH

Comment

Working...
                              X