Bored Cruise Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored Cruise Photos

So I got bored and decided to drive around. Here are some pictures I took. Wanted to take more, but I don't trust pulling off the road. People are very suspicious/protective of their....hmmmm...crops. It's a pretty crappy camera, but better than my phone.

And the deer corpse I saw where the truck trailer was parked
    85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

I like everything about the car. whats your suspension setup. deer corpse is rad. wonder where its right front leg went

The Build:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

It's on B+G springs, no spring pads front or rear. I want the rear to be lower, so considering GC coilovers for down the road. Not sure where the deer's leg went. I just found it odd that it was dead in a turn around area. Thanks for the complement
      Last edited by Hey_You; 08-21-2011, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Early 318 ftw. Did you add the pop outs or did they come with it? My rear windows were fixed.
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Mine came with the pop-outs. The only thing that wasn't already on the car are the seats (e36 electrics). The seats will be getting swapped again for black leather Recaro Classic C's (sitting in the garage) once I work over the door panels and get adapters to run them.

Comment

Nice, how do you push in your front bumper like that? Or did it come like that. I like it :D
            IG: @_j.wn

Comment

http://www.r3vlimited.com/Tech/tuck.htm
              There is the write-up

Comment

Very nice! Looking forward to making some of my own in October when I go on leave.
                Originally posted by devon.818
                low key i actually paid attention to the drifting...then saw bouncing tits and went :o
                Originally posted by devon.818
                as for a 4hr boner...idk, start using it for things; cup holder, dial the phone, type with it, fix things, diagnose the e30, probe random shit...
                Originally posted by Mercury[BKM]
                ...because Machine Gun

Comment

repaint the rockers black + shawdowline. otherwise, looks good.
                  E30 325I > SOLD
                  E30 318IS > SOLD
                  E39 530I > SOLD
                  EP3 > SOLD
                  95 M3 > SOLD
                  97 M3 > DD

Comment

bronzits are amazing, yours looks real nice
                    sigpic

1985 325e - wrecked :( (being fixed and full paint job)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=197989
                    the horrible day
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=210850
                    1991 318i - in process of being made a DD
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219793

Comment

Thanks for all the complements everyone. I do plan on Shadowlining my trim somewhere down the line, as well as repainting my rockers. That's all simple enough stuff to do, but it's just the prep time, which I'm not ready to devote yet. Car desperately needs a buff/polish though. As soon as I pay off my $450 ticket, and my wrist surgery bills, I will start acquiring some goodies for under the hood. But I won't disclose what until...I can document the whole build with some lovely pictures. Seeing how you R3v'ers love pictures of builds/progress.

Comment

Went and took a few night time pictures, with my shitty camera, and no tripod. There was no natural lighting either. It's blurry, but I like the way it looks overexposed and the light looks like it's burning. Almost looks like a painting

Comment

Working...
                        X