Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My E30 S50B32 ++ out in the rain :) <3

Hello!!

I'd thought i share some photos of my e30 from 2011, i havent been much active lately, so i thought i'd take the car out before im of to work and it will be even worse rain when i come home.

Not much have happend to the car lately, new wheels for this photoshoot, i really can't decide if i **** them or like them, they look really weard some times :)

They are called OZ Exclusive, please have a look.

im really no photogepher but i hope you see the pictures :)

sigpic

God what is it with u Norway guys!? Always having these crazy looking e30's! But no nice looking car bro. Like the paint and the interior in it :)
    '91 318is

Comment

That's bad as hell!
      sigpic

Comment

Norway strikes once again... Man thats clean!!! Didnt this car have different wheels before?

Comment

Originally posted by Acehye559 View Post
          Norway strikes once again... Man thats clean!!! Didnt this car have different wheels before?
          It allways have different wheels :-)
          sigpic

Comment

bravo!
            sigpic

Comment

I don't like the wheels or the stickers and the front M badge is in the wrong spot but I absolutely love the car, the color, the stance and the clean swap - perfect!

Comment

nice!

Comment

I'd rather stare at your sig.
                  Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                  Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Love all the wheels of previous mate... just unsure of these ones :/

That interior is now dam right hot!

Comment

that's quite nice!
                      GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

fucking......

norway.....

Comment

I like your airbox-- very nice. Did you put that one together??

Comment

What is it about Norway and those other European countries like Sweden producing consistent drop dead sexy BMW's. I wouldn't be surprised if you could buy an m tech kit at your local shops for the price of a carton of milk. It's unbelievable.
                            Also that engine bay is the best I've ever seen. With Nutzy's engine bay a close second. Props to your good work.

Comment

Originally posted by The Humjet View Post
                              What is it about Norway and those other European countries like Sweden producing consistent drop dead sexy BMW's. I wouldn't be surprised if you could buy an m tech kit at your local shops for the price of a carton of milk. It's unbelievable.
                              Also that engine bay is the best I've ever seen. With Nutzy's engine bay a close second. Props to your good work.

A hot Swedish girl complimented my car the other day, it made my day lol.

That engine bay is so clean I could eat off it.

Good job man.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X