Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol nice! hahaha
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
      make a photobucket account (its free). upload your images to photobucket. copy and paist the "IMG" code into the "message box" here at R3V. Bobs your uncle!
      One thing you have on the young guys like me is maturity. Most guys would start adding performance mods before even doing an oil change. Big props for starting with some tlc for your e30!
      Very cool thanks a bunch :)
      sigpic

Comment

I thought you had that blue e30? Is this another one?

Comment

Originally posted by JubJub View Post
          I thought you had that blue e30? Is this another one?
          Yes, this is a second E30. My partner has the blue vert which is the big project . . . my black E30 is not going to be a project but a labor of love. I plan on keeping everything stock . . . lots of tlc. I will restore the interior as needed and personally custom paint some new pin-stripes . . .
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BMWgirl11 View Post
            Which ones? My inner forearms are 1 corinthians 13 "Faith Hope (right arm) And Love (on left arm). I also have an Enso on my right. I am having "Strength" removed (two sessions of removal in) simply because "Strength" fades . . . I have many many tats: like E30s they become a bit of an obsession :)
            you could have a tatoo of leviticus 19:28
            1998 528i auto on staggered DSII

Comment

Originally posted by Gadea View Post
              You should get busybody tatooed on your forehead. I am guessing you are a pathetic lonely person that has nothing more to do than read dialogue and comment inappropriately for attention.
              sigpic

Comment

FYI Billy Graham: take your creeper self into the OFF TOPIC LOUNGE forum and then jump into the subtopic forum "Politics and religion." Figures, North Carolina always has some dumb ass redneck disgracing it :(
                sigpic

Comment

Someone needs a chill pill...I said could, not should. You must be reaally smart if you already know I´m a biiiiiggg fan of Billy Graham, and a pathetic lonely redneck from NC...Sooo, congrats on your car choice. Please don´t go like that assuming stuff about your cars or you´ll be riding the bus in no time. Enjoy your stay at R3V!
                  1998 528i auto on staggered DSII

Comment

Please don´t go like that assuming stuff about your cars or you´ll be riding the bus in no time. Enjoy your stay at R3V!
                    ? Kind of creepy/threatening sounding ? Can you use proper English to explain that a bit more clearly?
                    sigpic

Comment

Someone needs a chill pill...I said could, not should. You must be reaally smart if you already know I´m a biiiiiggg fan of Billy Graham, and a pathetic lonely redneck from NC...Sooo, congrats on your car choice. Please don´t go like that assuming stuff about your cars or you´ll be riding the bus in no time. Enjoy your stay at R3V!
                      Hey Billy: I can assure you that I will not nor want to post in any thread of yours so I will ask you once not to comment or connect with me on here. You are a creepy being. Thanks and I hope you find what you need.
                      sigpic

Comment

You seem like an angry person BMWgirl11. Being overly defensive 'cause of what happens in "girl" threads on r3v?

Comment

First, I've decided to go with the e30 or e36 3-series but my friends tell me old BMWs are still a BMW and parts are going to be expensive.

They recommend getting a old Civic which parts should be plenty and cheap.

only draw back is these are FWD and I was wondering if I would be missing out a lot if I got the civic.

Whatever car I buy, I am planning to gut it out and I guess work on the suspensions (wheel/brake/shock/spring)

Won't be doing any power mods tho.
                          Jobs for stay at home moms
                          Stay at home moms jobs
                          work at home jobs for moms
                          work online from home

Comment

Originally posted by Eecen View Post
                            You seem like an angry person BMWgirl11. Being overly defensive 'cause of what happens in "girl" threads on r3v?
                            Actually not at all, however I do find that people, who label a female as being "angry" when she speaks her mind, tend to be people who have "issues" with females. You won't find that mentality here in the east or the Maritimes - to each his own.

As for people who bring "religion" into public forums (and I am sure you are familiar with Leviticus) have seperate issues of their own. Lighten up BC guy and learn to differentiate between "angry" and "not afraid to tell someone [you are creepy]".

Back to E30s boys :) Oh, I guess I should tell you that I tend to have some male traits and I can't stand prudes or cry babies, no offense, just sayin :)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by barbara08 View Post
                              First, I've decided to go with the e30 or e36 3-series but my friends tell me old BMWs are still a BMW and parts are going to be expensive.

They recommend getting a old Civic which parts should be plenty and cheap.

only draw back is these are FWD and I was wondering if I would be missing out a lot if I got the civic.

Whatever car I buy, I am planning to gut it out and I guess work on the suspensions (wheel/brake/shock/spring)

Won't be doing any power mods tho.
                              If you are going with an older E30 parts are not expensive. I go to the junk yard with my guy, craigslist always has parts available. Shop around on here as well cause loads of guys are selling quality used parts. another option if you have the space is to pick up another car for parts.

Anyway you do it - it is all fun :)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eecen View Post
                                Sorry . . . I saw your age and realized I am old enough to be your mom. Young and from BC I understand your "girl" stereotyping and the fact that you actually look up threads by "gender." Keep your stick on the ice kid :)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X