SoCale30Lifestyle's CarBeQue Picture Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yert315
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Oh my god. Dude in the maroon shirt, let the man work.

    I could hardly keep watching. . .


    Taylor
    suriously

    Leave a comment:


  • ThisGuy310
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    I wanna get a rolling cam like that. Does it attach with a suction cup?


    Taylor
    Yes it was attached with a suction cup.
    I bought the "motorsports edition" (lol) and it came with the suction cup mount and a bunch of other sticky tape mounts geared towards being attached to a car/bike/helmet.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    I wanna get a rolling cam like that. Does it attach with a suction cup?


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • ThisGuy310
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Oh my god. Dude in the maroon shirt, let the man work.

    I could hardly keep watching. . .


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • eL_MeXiCaNo
    replied
    Another video posted. Checkout post #3

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    What Taylor said. Since im away from socal i depend these to see Taylors new setup
    w3rd to ur mamma

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    What Taylor said. Since im away from socal i depend these to see Taylors new setup

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Great times were had! R3V FTMFW!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    cool vid man. I am still waiting on all the pics. I know there were some big cameras and guys snapping pics everywhere.


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • eL_MeXiCaNo
    replied
    Another vid posted. Checkout post #3

    Leave a comment:


  • thebutcher37
    replied
    Didn't take much photos rolling in late and all :(

    I got there so late.. people were leaving.

    The Car The Trailer the Legend!

    Tony taking photos.

    Tony's Car.

    Started getting dark high ISO blurry pics.

    Say bye bye to the Smurf motor.

    Goodnight!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    LMAO , someone make a GIF outa that lolz

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by e30trooper
    link to video
    Read Ben, it's on post 3 just in case you can't find it.
    Originally posted by Balleristic31
    That mcds was garbage. They charged extra for EVERYTHING
    Fool, I was so full by the time the mcdoubles were brought in....arrrg.. Wish I could have tasted one.

    Your pops was coolas always dude, viva Le BallerMcBiebz.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Kev
    Btw that el camino was very nice i want one :D
    I dont know if I feel good about you saying you liked my car and then directly following that, you said you liked the el camino. . .

    lol. Thanks though man


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:

Working...