SoCale30Lifestyle's CarBeQue Picture Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • accident
    replied
    this thread sucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    I lol'd when the video started. Obviously Greg hasnt seen the thread yet. I had a ton of fun yesterday. Only downside is I realized my car got blocked out of the pictures by the castro vert. LAME. I hope some people still got some pictures of my car. I love seeing peoples different views on photography.


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by eL_MeXiCaNo
    Adding videos. Checkout the 3rd post for links
    Oh noooo, the opening scenes are horrible.........:rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • eL_MeXiCaNo
    replied
    Adding videos. Checkout the 3rd post for links

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    Shout out to AC Nico and Levent and company for making the trip out to CA. Good meeting the both of you.

    Leave a comment:


  • eL_MeXiCaNo
    replied
    Dam videos don't like being compressed. I'll upload the videos of the raffle as soon as I manage to compress them into a reasonable size. Right now uploading some of the smaller videos

    Leave a comment:


  • azael325i
    replied
















    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    Originally posted by MonkeyMadness
    Hey Travis, I didn't happen to see a pic's of your boosted E30?
    i believe that'll be for CBQ 2. ;) just waiting on finaid to arrive

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert23
    Hey , I'm not sure if i missed it , but i didn't see the eyelids on your car
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    Fixed.
    Damn! GPS boys I'll get them if it's the last thing I do :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert23
    Hey , I'm not sure if i missed it , but i didn't see the eyebrows on your car
    Fixed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    Originally posted by MonkeyMadness
    Hey Travis, I didn't happen to see a pic's of your boosted E30?
    Hey , I'm not sure if i missed it , but i didn't see the eyelids on your car

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by nickflic3
    That looked epic!! Ironically I was in LA but at the Dodger stadium. Drove back on the ten with a Diamond Schwarz e30 M3 being driven by a kid with a fitted cap; was he in attendance??
    sounds like it could have been polak

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    That looked epic!! Ironically I was in LA but at the Dodger stadium. Drove back on the ten with a Diamond Schwarz e30 M3 being driven by a kid with a fitted cap; was he in attendance??

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    You can never have, enough equipment on hand ;)

    As people started to roll in.....

    Leave a comment:


  • M3Philipp
    replied
    Looks like it was alot of fun and nice weather.

    Leave a comment:

Working...