SoCale30Lifestyle's CarBeQue Picture Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by xAZxE30x
    No prob! I was drooling over them all day. I wish I could get two more for my set!
    what size are you looking for? If I help you find a set for a smokin deal, you help me get a set of those plates!!

    Seriously though, I can probably find some for you. Just let me know what size, width and offset you're looking for.


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • eL_MeXiCaNo
    replied
    Part 2 of 3 of the raffle has been added. Go to post #3

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • eL_MeXiCaNo
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    L o l........

    Someone please make a "meme" that reads "Because Racecar"



    Here ya go man :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • worangejuice
    replied
    haha, this was fun

    Leave a comment:


  • xAZxE30x
    replied
    No prob! I was drooling over them all day. I wish I could get two more for my set!

    They were made by a local Porsche shop here, they based them off of their 993 camber plates and only made 5. San's, the ones pictured, mine, the owners, and I believe the last 2 sets went to some guys in Australia. I am looking forward to getting them on my car soon

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by xAZxE30x
    Fav wheels!
    Aw thanks man!

    Hey, what camber plates were those that you took a pic of?


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    i no more f you ed. <3

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by ethrtyiS
    no, f you ed.
    I <3 U Carrot Top.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    Do the "meme" ginger man
    no, f you ed.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by eL_MeXiCaNo
    Currently makin the gif of it sayin "Because Race Car"
    Gooo buoy!

    Leave a comment:


  • xAZxE30x
    replied






    Fav wheels!
















    Best camber plates out there!
















    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    no you
    nuh uh! you are

    I <3 u

    Leave a comment:


  • eL_MeXiCaNo
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    Do the "meme" ginger man
    Currently makin the gif of it sayin "Because Race Car"

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    no you

    Leave a comment:

Working...