Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a new project car... did someone say M3??? pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im prepared for it, and IMO its well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by King Luis
      just awesome...best m3 made....i rather have a red one but black is sweet...anyone know why they didn't make the e36 and e46 m3s widebody like the e30?
      E46's are widebody, but the E36's aren't.

Looks like a beautiful M3... I wouldn't exactly call it a project since its already mint.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

projects involve money. this is considered a project to me. mint it is, but so much still needed...

Comment

Originally posted by dr.strangelove
          projects involve money. this is considered a project to me. mint it is, but so much still needed...
          Well let me just say I like your definition of "project" a lot better than most E30 guy's who's project involves turning a $500 parts car into a $1,000 hack job.

RISING EDGE

Comment

SEX. great. hope you got a nice deal on it. i <3 d-schwarz m3's.

Comment

wow low miles too. what more could you ask for? looks freakin amazing
              Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
              Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                just awesome...best m3 made....i rather have a red one but black is sweet...anyone know why they didn't make the e36 and e46 m3s widebody like the e30?
                E46's are widebody, but the E36's aren't.

Looks like a beautiful M3... I wouldn't exactly call it a project since its already mint.
                i mean like really noticeable flares like the e30....you can look at a e30 m3 and see the fenders are way different then the regular e30...but with the e46 m3 you really have to look to see that it really is a different car (besides bumpers)

Comment

Wish I had the coin to do have an m3 as a project car. Great pick up and good luck with it. Also where are you in Chicago? I'm on the northwest side when I'm home from school.

Comment

Nice car! It is nice to have another clean M3 on the board.
                    Why is it idling so high in the previous pics? tuning problems or what?
                    How much did you pay for it? It looks like a clean/well taken care of car, does it have a lot of maintance records?
                    '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                    '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                    '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                    iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice can't wait to see it in person.

Are you going to use it as a daily?
                      Continuous For Sale Thread
                      323i s50

Comment

Looks sweet! I just love nice E30 M3's!

Pete

Comment

i reside on the north east side of chicago, Rogers Park.

In reply to the idling issue, i have reason to believe it is directly related to the Split Second MAF. The PO had it installed and never had it tuned, so he set it to run rich. This is something i have to have fixed. The car set me back a penny, ill pm you the price. To be completely honest there really isnt that much on this car due its mileage and its limited driving among 4 PO's.

As far as use of this car, I most likely will use it as a driver for when i need the car for a bit of distance, no winter use of course (well if it snows, or there is salt out). I really dont drive much as it is...

Comment

when I was back in Chi. a few months ago, as i left Ohare, a white E30 M3 passed us on the highway. gave me the biggest smile, cause I live in germany now and am lucky if i see one (besides mine) every couple of months. I am from the northwest suburbs too... Mt. Prospect. good luck with the car and hope you enjoy it. when i make it back to the states in a few years, hopefully you will have it still and we can roll to a ll the chi town hod rod spots. I still got 5 years for my car to make it to the states though.

Comment

anyone know why they didn't make the e36 and e46 m3s widebody like the e30?
                              they did make the e46 wider fenders that the non m e46

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerbuddie
                                anyone know why they didn't make the e36 and e46 m3s widebody like the e30?
                                they did make the e46 wider fenders that the non m e46
                                If you read the thread that has been discussed already.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Working...
                                X