some e30s from h2o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by csermonet47 View Post
    I met some of you. Really wish we met up Michael. I saw you cruising the strip a few times. Looked great!
    I wish you would have drove your car down man. I was dead tired when you and your buddies met us at convention center but both they're cars looked badass.

Comment

I was expecting my car to be bronzit before looking at it/picking it up and got myself ready for the bronzit glory. Haha. But when I popped the hood, I was surprised with different tag.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
        looked fine as hell in person, I realize some people have different preferences - you know, like how some guys like girls and some guys like men... and sheep... :ohsnap:
        lol
        My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
        1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
        IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
        1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
          i've been thinking about getting a meet together on bel air road right by gunpowder river for a while now. only problem is that it isn't right off the belt way for non-locals. it would be an awesome spot though, and really scenic for some great photography.

10092 Belair Road, Kingsville, MD 21087
          2hr drive from me....to far for a 45min meet plus i work thursday :down:
          "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

perring pkwy meet sucks. we need new meet bad. My cousin buying an e30 so we got one more local.
            My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

so are we looking for something scenic?or?

Comment

Ugh I really wish I could have made it this year.
                E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

I gotta say though, that dude with that calypso late model who got the "stanceworks" debut was less friendly than i would have guessed.... but then again i don't have 3k dollar wheels and live at my mom's house so i'm probably just another nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                    I gotta say though, that dude with that calypso late model who got the "stanceworks" debut was less friendly than i would have guessed.... but then again i don't have 3k dollar wheels and live at my mom's house so i'm probably just another nobody.

:ohsnap:
                    Originally posted by HarryPotter
                    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

yup. my trashy b-more ass has nothing else to say about that.

sorry, rich snobby privileged kids just piss me the fuck off.

Comment

Working...
                      X