Be part of the Chalkboard E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be part of the Chalkboard E30

EDIT: This design thread has already run its course. The car was written on last week, photos are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224887

It's been quite a while since I've posted any updates to my chalkboard e30 project. I want to try something different today by introducing the next chalk design and giving everyone the chance to participate/enjoy the photos that will come out of it.

A few days ago an idea was brought up that the next chalk design should be "usernames." Double rainbow, what does it mean!? It means I want you to post in this thread, post something, anything. I will then add your username to a list of names which will be written everywhere on the car. After writing, I will take some proper photos for everyone. Nothing too serious, just a little fun.

But before any chalking is done, I would like to show you guys how I clean the paint for major chalk designs. Wash, dry, prime. I'll let the photos do the talking.

Clean, dry and ready for some chalk. Crayola non-washable sidewalk chalk. Because only the best

Chalkboard priming allows future chalkings to lay down easily and cleanly.

Clean and freshly primed, she's back.

Full photo set

Help me make this one of the best designs yet. We've got a lot of chalk and a lot of area to cover so if you'd like your name written on the car, post.

Love it, hate it? No matter, this is chalkboard.

<3
    Last edited by Neil1138; 03-21-2012, 02:53 PM.

First.

Comment

I would love to have my name on your car. Your photos are the bomb. Thanks neil.

Rares
      sigpic

Comment

OK. Ill bite. It seems like a lot of work for self expression , but quite the novelty. Too bad you did not shoot it with a foam cannon attachment to make mounds of suds. Google Foam Cannon! There the bomb!

Comment

put me on there too buddy, excellent photo's and idea
          sigpic

- 1987 325e m20 6cyl manual -

Comment

i'm down, love the idea and i adore your ability to let complete strangers go up and write on your car.

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

fixcinater
              '89 325i

Comment

this is an awesome idea.

Comment

I'll take a spot even though i have a dumb name. Sweet idea though. Iv always thought of having people sign my car with a marker
                  87 325is

Comment

Pretty cool idea. Chalkboard paint and username idea. Put me on the list. Haha.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Totally sign me up! Love this car and photo's always look awesome.
                      I'm always trying to show people this car "dude look at this car on r3v, its CHALKBOARD!"
                      Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                      I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

Im in... And 619e30 better be written somewhere huge! Lol... Please
                        Originally posted by audiquattrot
                        bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
                        1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
                        2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
                        1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
                        2006 CBR600RR

Comment

I'm definitely in. Your photos are sexy! The first one is the winner for me.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          ---------------------------------
                          89 E30 S52
                          ---------------------------------
                          Transaction Feedback.

Comment

I'm here for the gang bang?
                            -Pierre
                            1987 535is
                            1988 325is

Comment

Because artcar!
                              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                              X