• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would also like details on using 240 coilovers

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

ill do a write up on it im going to use a s13 rear subframe also so ill do write up all at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by e30hybrid View Post
        ill do a write up on it im going to use a s13 rear subframe also so ill do write up all at one time.
        if the 240 spindles bolt on, then maybe the 5 lug conversions for the 240's work too?

Comment

dope stance. welcome
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
          Got Drop?? ;-)
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          But of course
          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

well they do bolt up but the wheel has to much caster so i have to cut an rework the knuckle and yes it work i have the entire five lug swap for my s13 i just dont want to be 5 lug in the front and not in the back so when i get bored and do the subframe swap ill go five lug with my ccws on my car.and thanks my car grows lower by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
              dope stance. welcome
              what are you running on your car?my oil pan is about a 1 1/2 of the ground front lip is about 3/4

Comment

Those rotors are meant for those calipers? They look waaaay too small. My ms paint skills are not making me millions, but I'm not that far off.

Comment

a lot of brakes are like that. you've never noticed? i always thought it was kind of stupid as well.

AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                    Those rotors are meant for those calipers? They look waaaay too small. My ms paint skills are not making me millions, but I'm not that far off.

hahaah no the rotors are smaller than the ones i need but i cant run my big ones untill i do my five lug swap in the back because my "big rotors" fit that caliper but the are 5 lug not 4 so i had to throw those on for the time being my good sir and yes it is kinda lame.i just dont have time right now to do the subframe swap yet.

Comment

Not that much though, I googled z32 brakes and those are pretty extreme. Not sure how great of brake performance you're getting like that.

Comment

well like i said they wont be on there very long...

Comment

whoa, cool builds
                          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                          Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                          LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks man my next build it a ka24det in my e30 and my current is a 4.6dohc v8 in my s13 on 15 lbs

Comment

^that 4.6 gonna be a ford modular engine?

KA is iron block, right? i've read a lot about the benefits of KA24DET vs SR20DET..

great work too :up:

Comment

yes.it is a ford mod engine and a ka is cast iron ill hope to have about 450 at 15lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X