Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taxi Service Out of Business... Rental Car Service Up and Running!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxi Service Out of Business... Rental Car Service Up and Running!

Taxi Cab is gone...

1997 M3 Coupe - Rental Car Silver
    Black Vader Interior
    8.5:1 S52 via pistons
    TRM Stage 2 Turbo
    Ground Control Street
    Assortment of turbo support mods like oil cooler, gauges, clutch and what not.

Plans? Going to convert to OBD2, Blow Through and Tuning. Right now the car is running on a safe 8psi tune. It can take much more with the engine setup and will handle that just fine. Want to still tune on the 'safe' side and do 400 something wheel horsepower. Going to tackle some upgrades and maintenance items as I need a very tight car over more power... however it is by far the fastest vehicle I have owned. Loving the turbo and the noises it makes!

Enjoy! I had a helper/assistant today and he was snapping some sweet photos as well!

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 7 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 5 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 6 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 3 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 4 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 1 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 2 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

And Josh helping out getting that sick sun flare!

Josh Dahlstrom Hipster Photog by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

Looks fun, very jelly as my e36 is just getting old.....Murder the cd player though, looks like aids.
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

I already ordered a replacement CD Player. Kenwood eXcelon unit with variocolor display and front USB as I always do :)

Comment

E36 lol
        I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
        Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

That thing looks insane. This is the type of incentives I use as motivation to succeed and get good grades in college.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
            E36 lol

1987 325iS 24V Swap Euro Wheel Bumpers 5 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

Comment

Nice looking E36 man. Wheels look good on it
              '91 318is

Comment

i dont see no snail. fake turbo and fake IC :P

Comment

Can I ask why you would like to convert to a blow thru setup?
                  Pro's/con's?

Great pictures.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                    Can I ask why you would like to convert to a blow thru setup?
                    Pro's/con's?

Great pictures.

It's the newest upgrade for these turbo kits. It is metering on the pressure side. As I understand this allows better throttle response. Better metering. More efficient. Etc.

Comment

Take this to wrench night on tuesday PLEASE, I really want to go for a ride.
                      -Alex

Comment

great license plate. glad to hear you're taking care of that cd player.

first car i've seen with these rims where i dont hate it. not a big fan, but i dont hate it. so congrats. :D
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

looks great
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
                            Take this to wrench night on tuesday PLEASE, I really want to go for a ride.

Doubtful. Tried to fix the DEPO headlights(really old version) and while I repaired them to my knowledge they still will not adjust. Car is seriously not driveable when it is dark outside...

It lights up the moon they are aimed so high!

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                              E36 lol
                              Really?
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                              X