MY 1991 Shwarz 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY 1991 Shwarz 325i

Haven't posted a proper intro, just kinda posted randomly in multiple threads.

I picked up a clean (thought it was PERFECT, except drivers seat) 325i back around June for $900 off some guy on Craigslist that said it had a bad Fuel Pump. I rented a U-Haul and towed it to a temporary storing place (my moms). I did a little inspecting, checked the Fuel System and there was pressure from the pump all the way to the rail. Took the valve cover off and saw THIS:

after more inspecting I found THIS!!

So my hell of a deal E30 ended up being a bigger project than I had originally anticipated. I didn't get discouraged though because I was already planning a full tear down and rebuild of the car. I ended up moving about a month after I got her to a more project friendly location, so it started...

My supervisor, he makes sure shit gets done and I stay on track.

I'm currently in the process of shaving the engine bay and will have a full wire tuck.

I'm still undecided on the motor I want to put in there. I'm not really in a rush so time is NOT a factor.

Nice find. What are you thinking engine wise?
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

If you put that m20 back in it better be a 3.2l with itb's or with a big turbo! Otherwise I say maybe look into an m60/2, pretty cool engines.

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
        Nice find. What are you thinking engine wise?
        I'm not sure, an LS1 WOULD be nice, great power for the cost and the weight isn't intensely greater so I can keep close to a 50/50 ratio

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
        If you put that m20 back in it better be a 3.2l with itb's or with a big turbo! Otherwise I say maybe look into an m60/2, pretty cool engines.
        Won't be an M20, lol. Something non Vanos for sure. I've seen the damage and $$$ those systems can cost.

Comment

nice grab!

I want a supervisor like yours.

Comment

Working...
          X