No announcement yet.

hi from Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good another Aus. Need parts email Steve he will do you right. If you don't mind waiting 1.5 weeks for shipping from the states. Actually while we are talking about carsales.com did anyone pick up the Hartge 323i in tas I was thinking about it but I have plenty on my plate already.

Anyways welcome to R3V you will find lots of help and info here along with a lot of shenanigans. Should also mention take most comments with a grain of salt people like to shit stir for lulz.

Welcome

oh and steve@blunttech.com
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AussieTemplar View Post
      Hey all,

I was told to get onto these forums from a bloke on the Suby forums I hang around.. he said you were all a bunch of yanks, so what ever hahahaha.
      Are you talking about Iain? Lives on the Central Coast?

Welcome btw, nice colour!

Comment

Nice! Keep it clean!
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Welcome! brissie here.
          Looks like a clean start (apart from the obvious. lol.) I bet that e30 had a hard life, poor thing.
          Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
          I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

Originally posted by BMC227 View Post
            Some guy had it in Revesby for 1k, i checked it out but there wasn't much on there i could use. But it definitely has a 2.3
            Nah he wasn't in Revesby. It was in Lidcome.. and this guy has had it for almost 10 years.

Originally posted by tg318is View Post
            Welcome! Looks like you have a pretty decent base to start from. Where abouts are you?
            Kensington.. eastern suburbs.

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
            Good another Aus. Need parts email Steve he will do you right. If you don't mind waiting 1.5 weeks for shipping from the states.

oh and steve@blunttech.com
            Cheers man, sounds good, thanks a lot.

Originally posted by 323iNathan View Post
            Are you talking about Iain? Lives on the Central Coast?

Welcome btw, nice colour!
            Yup, Iain!! Know him from subyclub.com with his red RS wagon.

Originally posted by Aus E30 View Post
            Welcome! brissie here.
            Looks like a clean start (apart from the obvious. lol.) I bet that e30 had a hard life, poor thing.
            Hahahahaha, yeah totally!
            1989 Australian Delivered 325iS Mtech 2.
            Fully worked M20B31 stroker. 143kw atw/285ntq atw.

Comment

Hey mate, looks like a good start, those badges HAVE to go though, as genuine BMW guys will piss themselves, its no big deal to remove them.. keep it clean anyway... and good luck with it, have fun!
              Cheers mate,
              Nick
              sigpic

Comment

Nah he wasn't in Revesby. It was in Lidcome.. and this guy has had it for almost 10 years.
                lol i checked it out myself, you got jipped. That car had beige sports cloth front seats.
                They call me the frog

- E30 Alpina C2 2.7
                - E30 Alpina C2 2.5
                - E28 M 528I 3.5 (300HP)
                - E36 M3 S50 3.2 (Euro)

Comment

Originally posted by BMC227 View Post
                  lol i checked it out myself, you got jipped. That car had beige sports cloth front seats.
                  Are you sure lol?

He showed me oldschool kodak photos with the full date and shit on them from like 2001/2002 when he was like 18/19 back when the car didn't have the alpina kit on it.

Comment

1. That little computer up the top.. the "coolant" light is on.. What's that mean? I need to change coolant? Or it's getting hot?
                    Most likely its low on coolant

3. Central locking. It doesn't work. I can't lock the driver side door when the car door is open.. the pin won't go down. So I need to go around to the passenger side, and lock everything from the inside.. What's the go?
                    Its not supposed to, get out of the car, shut the door and use the key and all the doors should lock

4. 1st crunches. It's hard to get into. Any ideas?
                    Sync Row, needs to drop the trans to replace. Before you move shift into second, then go to first, this should make it not crunch and verify it is indeed the sync row.

Thats all I got for you, loose the badges and looks like you have yourself a clean e30, that interior is a bit of an eye soar though.

Comment

The coolant light is on maybe only 1/5 of the time. It's really random.

I can't lock the driver side door with the key, it wont turn.

And yup, sounds like the sync row. I am able to go from second to first, but not into first.

Cheers Vince.

Comment

If the coolant level indicator is an intermittent thing, then it will be the sensor itself that is either in need of a clean or replacement.

As for the rest of the car, it's a bit gaudy at the moment (isn't the B10 a 5-series?) but it definitely has potential. Hard work will return big rewards. Enjoy driving it.

Comment

Alright so I was putting the driver side window up last night and its like the glass pane fell out of its tracks and almost fell out of the window..

Any suggestions?

Comment

lol, good price then you find all these other things wrong with it

welcome to R3V
                            sigpic

- 1987 325e m20 6cyl manual -

Comment

Car has been debadged! No more m badges or B10 badges or even 323/alpina.

Got rid of the single eye lid.. car looks a hell of a lot more sleek now :)

Comment

See your car made it on the news!!!! @ :43 and 5:49

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X