What moves you? Your DD. pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MR 325
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Blackout
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Originally posted by pureaudio
    E39 wagon is just about the worst car I've ever tried to drive in the snow.
    Try driving an e34 wagon :-(

    Leave a comment:


  • pureaudio
    replied
    01 525iT 5 Speed. Also have 11 Subaru Legacy that my wife primarily drives but I steal whenever I need to drive up towards the snowy areas for work. E39 wagon is just about the worst car I've ever tried to drive in the snow.

    Leave a comment:


  • MKorodini
    replied
    I call her Betty Black
    [IMG][/IMG]

    Leave a comment:


  • AsharC
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackout
    You are surfing r3v in class? LOL. I thought i was the only one.
    I do that shit too, haha

    Leave a comment:


  • DÌEGØ
    replied
    this was my daily all summer


    soon to be my daily just needs some work


    the e30 is out terrorizing the streets in the meantime

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. EG
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Originally posted by nomansland92
    my slowbaru. Got it real cheap and it's a perfect work car. Awd for winter and good gas mileage
    want!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    95 FZR600

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied

    fully catless pro-tuned 04 wrx

    Leave a comment:


  • Nsquared97
    replied
    Posted this elsewhere, but figure it fits here pretty well.

    This got me around for the last year until I finally got my E30 on the road. 4wd+snow tires meant it was absolutely unstoppable in winter.





    Leave a comment:


  • rstimpreza
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    YJ
    Although over the next few weeks I may buy a TJ and sell the Yj or just keep it and buy an e28, but then I'd have 3 cars. Any way my YJ:



    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    My 99 1.8T Quattro




    For those need alot of speed days

    2003 R1



    Family Time
    06 Kia sorento 5spd

    Leave a comment:

Working...