What moves you? Your DD. pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MattAvino
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    My daily driver, 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
    I like the confederate flag :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • ///eDirty
    replied
    I don't drive the srt much it gets like 10 mpg city, with a light foot. And you gotta run high test, but idk I try to drive it at least once a week. And highway use its alot better with the 6sp.

    Leave a comment:


  • mech3ngn
    replied
    I dont always drive daily, but when I do, I drive Dos Equis - I mean GMC Yukon.



    Leave a comment:


  • Jb325is
    replied


    Just got it and love it. It's so shitty that I don't have to worry about anything, but the interior is really clean

    Leave a comment:


  • Thehemiman
    replied
    Originally posted by ///eDirty
    When your e30 is down, or if its a weekend car. What else "gets you there". Whether its another e30 m3, or a loser cruiser (mini van). Let's hear it, better yet pics. Il start my three vehicles, an 89" s50'ed 325i, and an 06" srt 10 ram. And........ an 04" caravan. Bhhh
    How often do ya drive the SRT10? I've been driving my dads ram with a hemi this past week and that thing sucks down gas...I can't imagine a v10.

    I'm usually on one of my bikes if I'm not driving/working on the E30..

    Leave a comment:


  • Charley
    replied
    The touring is the summer DD. City bus/whatever car I can borrow the
    rest of the year. I might get an e38 as a DD next week.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    My daily driver, 1996 Dodge Ram 1500


    The toys,
    1996 Pontiac Firebird Firehawk.


    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nut
    replied
    '04 Grand Cherokee with a 5" lift, 33" tires and ARB bumper.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blackout
    replied
    Originally posted by brutus87
    That dodge thing made me laugh out loud in class.
    You are surfing r3v in class? LOL. I thought i was the only one.

    Leave a comment:


  • mccor023
    replied
    '10 tdi, bout w 0 miles
    Just hit 62,000.
    Note, my buddy drives the green bus in the background! Full veggie conversion on that.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    Meh.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Not the best picture of her, but it is a 87 e24(635CSi). Due for a complete GC coilover suspension in the spring.

    In the winter snow I drive a 98 Subaru Impreza.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • White325is
    replied
    VVVV My daily. :) rain, snow, sun. Doesnt matter. ha.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///eDirty
    replied
    Daym hating on my dodge, I got a deal on that piece. And its real good for getting parts.. Fast. But yea the the dodge/vag thing is good shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Savagefurai
    replied

    This is my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L
    Bought it with only 56k on it and its wonderful.

    Leave a comment:

Working...