What moves you? Your DD. pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • grippymonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    Where do you put your left foot while driving? I had to drive one once and it sucked.
    He has something called a Manual haha... it has a clutch thingy

    Leave a comment:


  • Mullet Bullet
    replied
    its now torn apart for winter to mod the front beam to drop the front another 2+ inches as well as build a set of rear rims, cutting out the centers and welding them into a 8inch wide barrel from the 4inch barrel its in now.


    then the main DD

    Leave a comment:


  • ill roller
    replied
    Me? I tend to use either the clutch pedal or the dead pedal.

    I have not one complaint with the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Where do you put your left foot while driving? I had to drive one once and it sucked.

    Leave a comment:


  • ill roller
    replied
    My daily:


    The Daily by AJ Gillett, on Flickr


    The Daily by AJ Gillett, on Flickr

    And my previous daily, now beater, haha:

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    The daily



    Though the wife got a "new" car so I may get to drive the truck more and give the M5 a rest on daily duties :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    ^ Badass dude. I would love to daily a 3.2 or a 964.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    '85 Carrera is my daily.

    Leave a comment:


  • blocke
    replied
    Little teaser

    Leave a comment:


  • ieatpeople
    replied
    '10 silverado, bought new 4/13/10, now has 34k on it.



    sold the wheels about 2 months ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beej '86 325es
    replied
    SRT10...Geez, I thought my SRT8 sucked the gas!



    Leave a comment:


  • jasonbk
    replied
    My winter beater

    Leave a comment:


  • netcsk
    replied
    My POS 04 Jetta TDI. Heavily hail damaged but mechanically sound - got it for $1700. Over the past couple of months, I've gotten 43-47mpg. Great for my 100 mile daily commute. My plan is to see how nasty it can get on the outside without ever washing it. It should get pretty bad since I park in a very dusty gravel parking lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    ^ lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Klug
    replied
    My slow and overpriced Passat


    Leave a comment:

Working...