Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Jhonno View Post
    This. I think Yan's well taken and clear pictures, along with his description give a pretty darn straight up snapshot of what he views as problem areas. Yet you (Vlad) continue to ignore it and repeat the same thing over and over and over. Ignoring almost everything that is said, and seemingly denying/ignoring that the pictures even exist.
    how am I ignoring that if I offered to fix it from the beginning?

also,

As far as driving the car, we test drive all the cars after work, all this is covered by our insurance umbrella of course. The show was 20 min away from the shop. Besides that I drove the car with my dealer plate to insure the proper insurance coverage. I've contacted Yan about driving his car to Sigfest prior to the show as I thought it would be a great idea to debut the car, among other e30 M3s and BMW Enthusiasts. I told Yan about this idea about bringing the car there days prior to the show. He never responded, never said yes or no, the car was ready and I thought it would be a great idea to show the car, take detailed pics etc. The show went great, the car was welcomed and everybody liked it. I'm sorry that Yan felt otherwise. Maybe it was my fault.

but even that was addresses in previous threads that Yan created even though he was asked to refrain to post anything until we resolve it.

Leave a comment:

• Jhonno
    replied
    Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
    I would argue that Yan's pictures combined with your refusal to answer reasonable questions says more than enough.

I'm wondering if Yan's assertion that you drove his car (to a car show) without permission is true. Is it?
    This. I think Yan's well taken and clear pictures, along with his description give a pretty darn straight up snapshot of what he views as problem areas. Yet you (Vlad) continue to ignore it and repeat the same thing over and over and over. Ignoring almost everything that is said, and seemingly denying/ignoring that the pictures even exist.

Leave a comment:

• EndreM
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad View Post
    in Yan's case, I told him from the beginning to bring the car back so at least we can go over the problem areas (according to him) and resolve it. I also asked him to refrain from posting anything until we do so. Yan created multiple threads on different forums and never brought the car back. Don't know how else I could've resolved it. This was back in June.

this guy's car was towed to AMS in June and except for our agreement about me painting an OEM hood I haven't heard back from him in 7 month, to this day I don't even know what his issue is and he hasn't posted it here, even though this thread is over 10 pages long.

Like I said from the beginning, this thread is not about resolution, his car or trying to fix anything, the title of this thread says it all
    While I think Yan is right for not wanting to bring the car back to you, I also think he should give you a chance to make it right. Over here we have some rules, saying that if you're not happy, return it, and they have three shots at getting it right, and if they can't make it as good as it should be, then you get someone else to do it, and the first company pays for it.

I do however think you should give him a refund, because there's no doubt about that the M3 has had a crappy paintjob. And you borrowing his car without his permission is way uncool.

Also, you need to be civilized, and stop cussing out your customers.

I would stop responding to the OP until he gets his story straight, adds pictures, and then you can be a hero and save the day for him, bending over backwards, and fixing it with a smile.

Leave a comment:

• frankenbeemer
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad View Post
    in Yan's case, I told him from the beginning to bring the car back so at least we can go over the problem areas (according to him) and resolve it. I also asked him to refrain from posting anything until we do so. Yan created multiple threads on different forums and never brought the car back. Don't know how else I could've resolved it. This was back in June.

this guy's car was towed to AMS in June and except for our agreement about me painting an OEM hood I haven't heard back from him in 7 month, to this day I don't even know what his issue is and he hasn't posted it here, even though this thread is over 10 pages long.

Like I said from the beginning, this thread is not about resolution, his car or trying to fix anything, the title of this thread says it all

I would argue that Yan's pictures combined with your refusal to answer reasonable questions says more than enough.

I'm wondering if Yan's assertion that you drove his car (to a car show) without permission is true. Is it?

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by EndreM View Post
    In Yan's case, it is obviously Vlad's fault, and he is handling both Yan's case, and yours very poorly, but so are you.

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
    -
    Let it go, you have more vested in this thread than either one. You should submit this thread to a reality show folks maybe you can help with the drama.

Leave a comment:

• Edev
    replied
    This thread sucks.

Leave a comment:

• EndreM
    replied
    Everybody knows that shit happens from time to time. It's more likely if you pay $100 for a respray, but of course it can happen if you spend $10 000 as well.
    In Yan's case, it is obviously Vlad's fault, and he is handling both Yan's case, and yours very poorly, but so are you.

Yan did the right thing by making his thread, and not bashing Vlad in it, but you still have no proof of anything other than having a sweet vert that looks fantastic.

Do like Yan did, and make a proper feedback thread with no bashing. As for Vlad; Seriously. This is not how you run a business.

Leave a comment:

• cobraken
    replied
    What a mess and thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Gruelius
    replied
    pics or stfu

Leave a comment:

• trackjunkie21
    replied
    But you came into this thread earlier to lick my balls.

Leave a comment:

• 3ics
    replied
    Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
    Eff that, vlad should be banned from his own life. A customers car? a soldier? He took a customers car to a car show.
    This is what bothers me the most... Someone who is protecting our country treated so poorly.

Leave a comment:

• Acehye559
    replied
    Damn!!! And I was about to buy a motor from Vlad.

Leave a comment:

• Vtec?lol
    replied
    Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
    Compare both threads, YAN did it on point. Called Vlad out on issues with alll necessary information that would be relevant upfront whereas this thread called Vlad out, Vlad responded with ignorance, OP stooped to that level and added fuel to the flame without having the evidence to back it up.

YAN was also polite enough to post;

As opposed to OP's first response had a smart alec tone. I did go overboard I admit it. Just felt things could've been handled differently by OP.

Vlad, I must say reading YANs thread and seeing proof like that is hard to dispute. I hope the very best for you and your shop and suggest you handle this issue a little more tactfully. We enjoy the projects you post as pictures are pleasing for myself and the forum. Hope this ends with a bit more class than what has been shown already.

I will refrain from posting any further as it will do better for myself, OP, and the board. Maybe mods should do the same to this thread as YANs for the time being or move it to the Feedback section.
    Eff that, vlad should be banned from his own life. A customers car? a soldier? He took a customers car to a car show. He let that leave his shop then he gets online calling everyone haters, pussies, and fags? Fuck that. He's taken advantage of people too many times. It's really none of my business but seriously. He needs to be taken to court on this. He acts like a 12 year old and guess what, this is the real world.

and how the fuuuu does any shop paint 500-600 cars a year? That's 1 and a half cars every day including weekends and holidays. if that's the case then that sure does explain the shit job he did to yans car.

Leave a comment:

• Jhonno
    replied
    It needs to be left open for pics..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X