Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30lov
    replied
    Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
    2011 is coming to a great end, ain't it?
    Still plenty of time for this thread to unravel and become an epic thread of 2011

Leave a comment:

• einstein57
    replied
    I think the reason people don't openly complain about the shabbie paint jobs is they don't want to bring attention to themselves for being dumb enough to pay good money for shitty work. Or they are trying to sell the car and don't want to bring negative attention to it. From what i've seen in person the pictures of the in house work don't accurately represent the true "quality" of the workmanship. I'm not sure if the sale on the car is final yet so i won't point out which car i'm refering to but i'm sure vlad knows which car based on which part of the country i'm located. But i guess that just the risk you take buying a car on ebay.

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    Jack, what is your issue? All this bull shit and you haven't even mentioned it.
    I never said anything about other shop other than your car sat there for 8 month

Leave a comment:

• trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by e30lov View Post
    I just wanted to be a part of a possible epic 2011 r3v thread.
    2011 is coming to a great end, ain't it?

Leave a comment:

• M3TROY
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
    btw, what exactly happened with yan's m3?

vlad is currently being sued over it if im not mistaken.

vlad my issue with your work was brought up the first time i was able to see the car (about 3 months after you said you were done).
    on another not y did i pay you in advance when it took you almost 4 months to get the work done?
    i almost forgot about that with all the other issues i had with you on my car.

on another note y would you involve another shop trying to isinuate that maybe they damaged my car?
    wait you mean the very same shop that built and painted your m3 vert and the white m3 you had?
    you mean the very same shop that you just posted pics of doing the work on your 5 series? really vlad really?
    wait let me guess, you told everyone that YOU did all the work....

oooo wait i see it wasnt you it was another shop, wait havent i heard this story before..... O yea now i remember you said that about the M3 you botched up and took to a show with out tell the owner.

for thos of you that question what i say just go look at the post of his with the 5 series where he says HEs done all this work to it but then post pics of another shop doing the work lol lol what a clown.
    but im sure he will edit it ASAP!
    this alone should give you an idea of all the BS he spins in his favor trying to gain customer suport.
    Last edited by M3TROY; 12-15-2011, 10:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    btw, what exactly happened with yan's m3?

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    This thread has provided me loads of lols.

Leave a comment:

• e30lov
    replied
    I just wanted to be a part of a possible epic 2011 r3v thread.

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    Dude, seriously, your car was in another shop for 8 month, just sitting either parked on the street, backyard or inside the shop, 8 month.
    If you had a problem, do you think you could've mention it in 8 month?
    Instead you chose to post the thread with my name in capital letters

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    It's still early at work but I'll get a Red Stripe and pop corn.

This gonna be goooood.

Leave a comment:

• M3TROY
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad View Post
    Jack, I have the same text messages.
    No need to make threats on line.
    If you weren't happy about something should've talked to me like a man, face to face, tell me about your concerns and discuss the resolution, not being a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles posting this shit online
    as far as what you paid - we discussed everything in my office everytime you wanted something extra, nothing was hidden from you

Listen VLAGIT stop with the name calling
    im glad you still have your text between us that way you can prepare yourself for your defense.
    As I said above we spoke several time about the problems I had with your work and parts swapping BS.
    I lived 3 hours away from you so going there was not a small thing.
    And as far as prices go im not complaining, that was for the poster above who said for the price I shouldn't say anything.
    My problem with the work part of this headache is that no matter how much money I threw at you I had NO confidence that you could correct the problems.
    and after you cheating me on parts I had enough.

By the way the top I picked up from you that you said was OEM well its not so I wont be using it.

Leave a comment:

• chadthestampede
    replied
    in for drama

Leave a comment:

• SkywayScraper
    replied
    text messages?

Leave a comment:

• AMS Autowerks
    replied
    Vlad please try to defend yourself with out offending others ........ i have absolutely nothing to do with this for you to call my shop "Dirty" and keep referring to my shop as "azevedo" you out of all people should know we have no affiliation with them we are AMS Autowerks.......

Leave a comment:

• Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    damn.

Mint vert yo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X