Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young's Auto Body Shop
    (973) 761-5091

15 Newark Way
    Maplewood, NJ 07040

Comment

Homersuxul?

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
      Are you homosexual?
      Randall Racing and Engineering
      Acworth, Georgia, 30101
      http://www.facebook.com/RandallRacingandEngineering

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
        Noted and bumped for Google relevance. Maybe I should put it in my sig?
        You sig changes over time. It's not saved with your posts.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

if u guys need to vent. you can do it on his yelp page too.

Comment

Passed by Young's Auto Body this past weekend and saw Vlad finishing up another custom paint job.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw_russia_pink_paint_11.8h0z5ems1w0ssk0w0ssso08co.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	7138842

sorry just couldn't resist!

Comment

If you want thread relevance in SERPS, you have to anchor text your links. i.e., chose a keyword that you want to rank for, and link that word to this thread in your posts.

Then, when people search that keyword, this thread will have more relevance.
              1988 325ix

Comment

Found this on citysearch:

Young's Auto Body Shop
                (973) 761-5091

15 Newark Way
                Maplewood, NJ 07040
                Get Map & Directions »

YOUNGSCOLLISIONSERVICES.COM

Last updated 10.17.11

Category:

Auto Body Paint & Repair

Reviews & Ratings for Young's Auto Body Shop

06/04/08

Almost makes you want to go to the body shop!

by mschweber at Citysearch

In the several times I have needed to deal with Young's (all situations where insurance was not in play) I have always found Bob Young to be extremely pleasant to deal with, his price fair and his work good. Most important to me, I have never felt that he pushes any work that is not needed. I had a problem with a bumper. One shop (associated with the dealer where I had bought the car) wanted to do all kinds of work and gave me an estimate of over $500. Bob looked at the car, gave me an estimate of under $100, then apologized when the final bill was $3 over the estimate because of a change in the parts cost. The work looks great - good as new.
                Pros: Have always been treated fairly
                Cons: None

This is Vlad's? Who is Bob Young, a previous owner?
                sigpic
                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Google Streetview of that address:

Click image for larger version

Name:	youngs auto body.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	7138843

15 Newark WayMaplewood, NJ 07040-3309
                  Get directions

(973) 761-5091

Is this Vlad's?
                  sigpic
                  Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

^Allot of the times business owners themselves post on yelp and stuff like that
                    for good reviews. Or competitors leave bad reviews.

Just saying. Can't trust review sites if it's only 2-3 of them.
                    Look at app reviews for example. 2-5 reviews it's the developers trying to get buyers. :)

Comment

LOL, r3v is a riot machine NOT to be fucked with!
                      Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                      Originally posted by J3M93
                      This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                        ^Allot of the times business owners themselves post on yelp and stuff like that
                        for good reviews. Or competitors leave bad reviews.

Just saying. Can't trust review sites if it's only 2-3 of them.
                        Look at app reviews for example. 2-5 reviews it's the developers trying to get buyers. :)
                        Not the point. How do we know this is Vlad's and not some upstanding businessman about to be blindsided?
                        sigpic
                        Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

vlads shop area is behind that place. There is 3 bays back there.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Maybe Vlad is just a worker that works there and Bob yound is the owner! maybe Vlad is Putting his own price on work and tells his boss "BOB" that he's bringing business and maybe the paint jobs are only $1,500?!! And he's putting his price on top of that! lol shit idk

Comment

Originally posted by Youngs Autobody Website
                              Young’s Collision Services hereby provides a Limited Warranty on repairs performed by the shop. This Limited Warranty is valid only for as long as you own the vehicle stated herein, and is for the person to whom this Limited Warranty is granted and whose name appears herein and on the original work order. This is a labor only, fragmented four part Limited Warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter:
                              1. METALWORK: Young’s Collision Services provides a LIFTIME LIMITED WARRANTY on all metalwork, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs. The Shop will repair and repaint, excluding rust repairs, any metalwork warranted hereby, when claim is made while the present owner stated herein owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle.

2. PAINTING, STRIPES AND DECALS: Young’s Collision Services provides a LIMITED WARRANTY provides a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY on painting-related priming and painting work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing and excessive loss of pigmentation, and, a ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals, excluding those defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. The Shop will re-prime, repaint, re-stripe or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle warranted hereby (excluding rust repaint), when claim is made within the warranted period, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance or care of the vehicle.

3. MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Young’s Collision Services provides a SIX (6) MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage. The Shop will re-repair any mechanical assembly or component warranted hereby, when claim is made within warranted period, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle.

4. PARTS: Young’s Collision Services provides a THREE (3) MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY, unless mfg. warranty is less or more, on new parts installed by or at The Shop. (Please Note: Shop warranty does not exceed mfg. warranty.) The Shop will re-repair or replace any defective part warranted hereby, when claim is made within warranted period, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                                Is it safe to bring SonnyQ back? I've heard from people in Vlad's circle
                                that he did indeed send him curbed wheels. I don't post on here much,
                                but I do believe Karim was wrongly accused. This is not his first incident
                                where people have had issues with him and the items he has sent. One
                                even ended up in court.

I am glad that even though the OP and Yan did not get things rectified,
                                or monetary return, they are getting closure to such problems and ridding
                                this forum of a long time parasite.
                                Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                                I believe SonnyQ was banned because he personally attacked Vlad, not because the mods felt he was lying. Many people questioned certain aspects of transaction, the pictures provided presale conveniently excluded views of the area of the wheels in dispute. Maybe other things too, I believe you can review it still.

I feel comfortable that the mods did not ban anyone for off forum behavior here.
                                Sonny and Vlad are brothers from a different mother. Thankfully, the paint work I hired Sonny's shop to do on my car came out great--but only because I was there to help and oversee every step of the way and he brought in an outside guy to spray it. Oh, and also because I ended up paying to get it colorsanded by a real pro, not by his shop. Asshat almost held my car hostage for more money after we had an agreement, but I was smarter than he thought. As far as I'm concerned, they deserve each other in the banned world they now reside in.

Comment

Working...
                                X