Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is vlad really banned?

Comment

^ yes.
      Hope OP and Yan can resolve it, and that they keep us all updated.

And that Vlad is banned from the other E30 sites as well.
      '91 E30 316i
      '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Is it safe to bring SonnyQ back? I've heard from people in Vlad's circle
        that he did indeed send him curbed wheels. I don't post on here much,
        but I do believe Karim was wrongly accused. This is not his first incident
        where people have had issues with him and the items he has sent. One
        even ended up in court.

I am glad that even though the OP and Yan did not get things rectified,
        or monetary return, they are getting closure to such problems and ridding
        this forum of a long time parasite.

Comment

So we ban Vlad for an event/transactions off the forum. Not on no ones side, just being realistic.
          _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
            Is it safe to bring SonnyQ back? I've heard from people in Vlad's circle
            that he did indeed send him curbed wheels. I don't post on here much,
            but I do believe Karim was wrongly accused. This is not his first incident
            where people have had issues with him and the items he has sent. One
            even ended up in court.

I am glad that even though the OP and Yan did not get things rectified,
            or monetary return, they are getting closure to such problems and ridding
            this forum of a long time parasite.
            I believe SonnyQ was banned because he personally attacked Vlad, not because the mods felt he was lying. Many people questioned certain aspects of transaction, the pictures provided presale conveniently excluded views of the area of the wheels in dispute. Maybe other things too, I believe you can review it still.

Originally posted by pwagon717 View Post
            So we ban Vlad for an event/transactions off the forum. Not on no ones side, just being realistic.
            I feel comfortable that the mods did not ban anyone for off forum behavior here.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
            1989 325is Raged on then sold.
            1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
            1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
            1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

If anything he got banned for being a king sized douche canoe and for turning out to be the worlds largest forum troll.......
              I saved 15% on my Bimmer parts by switching to ...

Comment

Vlad is banned? Damn that's like my favorite TV show being taken off the air. Now what the hell do i do for entertainment?

Comment

Originally posted by scottinAZ View Post
                  king sized douche canoe

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

holy fuck!!!! 24 pages in 3 days! this has to be a record of infinite proportions. i read the first nine. the first couple pages were pretty exciting. then it just kind of petered off sort of like when you meet this really hot chick at the night club and she has these really really great tits on a small frame. maybe small d's. then you get her to your bedroom and you get her bullet proof bra off, you find out that she only has a's. is there a smilicon for limp dick?

i kind of wanted to find out why vlad got banned, but after nine pages, i guess i don't really care that much. if i were in that situation, i would have simply issued a statement to the effect of: op, i am deeply sorry that you are in any way unhappy with my work. please call me so we can resolve this in a professional way. even if he(vlad) had no intention of doing so, it would have at least been a professional upgrade to the name calling. let this be a lesson that no one in a professional capacity can afford to do something that arrogant and blatantly stupid.

with that said, op: i know the pics may not do your car justice, but at least from what i can see, it is beautiful and impressive. it appears to be something to be proud of. i hope you can one day soon make it into what you wish it to be.
                    Last edited by flyboyx; 12-18-2011, 10:48 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Vlad has been banned. End of an e-legend...or....whatever.
                      Crazy what fraudulence this funnily titled thread uncovered.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

They could really only ban him for stuff he said in this thread, because he didn't respond to yans. I think he called him a few dickheads, or idiots once or twice, but imo that's not enough for a bad. Yeah it was bad for a business owner, but as a forum member I've seen worst.
                        Last edited by CrusherCurtis; 12-18-2011, 11:18 AM.
                        I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                        Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Has anyone noticed that r3v ALWAYS eats it's own?

no really, once you reach the magic Sumit of r3v royalty, you kind of totter there awhile, and then...

Jordan,Massive, Super lightweight bolts guy, Vlad, there are more no doubt.

this is just regular programing kids, nothing to see here, move along.

jkjk, I guess we need somone else with hot cars, attractive lady and a camera...

OP, best of luck, Yan too.
                          Originally Posted by ACMF74
                          i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

He's been wrongfully profiting off this community, that's why I think he has been banned.

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                              He's been wrongfully profiting off this community, that's why I think he has been banned.
                              This.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                                Thanks OP for posting some pics.

I will say this. Vlad you sir have royally fcked yourself on this one with your responses and that is irrefutable.

I would also say, this OP from the damage I see in your pics I do not see any reason why you couldn't get that fixed and worked out with Vlad before posting this thread. Unless you have texts showing Vlad cussing you out when asked about the issues.

As scottinAZ pointed out the stone dings are just that stone dings, you drove quite a bit of distance before taking pics and that can happen to anyone unless the roads are minty perfect all the way through.

As far as chipping on passenger side hood area, how certain are you these did not happen from the re-installation during hood respray by AMS? By accident, and note by no means am I saying AMS is a bad shop, just a possibility to consider.

The crack and rust area, that seems to be what previous poster indicates, to be. And should have been fixed in process and to me that is something only Vlad can explain. Could be he did not give a shit or one of his employees cut corners and this was missed during inspection or he did it on purpose? It can be anything, but it shouldn't be there in the first place.

I still think this thread was a waste of time. Evidence is somewhat inconclusive, but responses are irrefutably self tarnishing as I stated before. And that's the way the cookie crumbles. Stay classy R3v!
                                Did you not read the part about part swapping and the other shit Vlad, supposedly pulled? The paint isn't the only issue. Vlad drove Yan's car when he was told explicitly not to, again...the paint isn't the only issue. This thread wasn't a waste of time IMO, it showed vlad's true side and I hope it deterred a lot of future customers.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X