Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
    That clears that up. My apologies to you, M3TROY, for speculating that you might be in "time out". I also believe that Vlad took advantage of you just as you stated. I was hoping he might have sent you a receipt, something he apparently doesn't do. I just wanted you to know I didn't doubt you.

Some (probably unnecessary) advice to other members of the board who have read the threads involved with this:

Get signed work orders that detail the work to be performed with quantifiable standards for the quality of work if possible. Get receipts.

"Trust, but verify", Ronald Reagan.

"You get what you inspect, not what you expect", me. Actually, I think I plagiarized that, but don't remember who to attribute it to.

No worries M8 you where just trying to get the truth like any normal person would.

I was a fool for not getting a receipt after my 1000.00 cash deposit so deff a leason learned there but you must understand I took him at his word and a handshake.
    I guess that means nothing these days something I needed to learn the hard way :(.
    But all is not lost as I was able to find AMS motors because of this and to me finding a great shope that won't rip you off is well worth it to me.

But more importantly this thread hopefully will save someone like Yan who I truly feel for from making the same mistakes.
    This was and is the whole point of this thread.

Sometimes it's more important to stand and weather the storm then to run for cover for the greater good.
    I think men like Yan at the very least deserve that from all of us for what he does for our country, somewhere along the line Vlad forgot that.

Cheers

Jack Preston
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
      just another reason not to use that shitty forum.
      meh, more fun to find ways around fanboys ;) can't take down posts saying it looks like crap when its relevant to the thread.

Comment

what's BFc? bimmerforums.com?
        "I wanna see da boat movie"
        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
          what's BFc? bimmerforums.com?
          Yep.
          996 C4S

Comment

^somebody ban this herb.
            Originally posted by HarryPotter
            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

^everytime you post I just think donald glover is the person in front of your computer.
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                ^somebody ban this herb.
                QFT, BTW--love your sig. Deltron

Comment

wow, this has gone places. sad to have lost a "friend" of the community. or at least thought of as a friend. M3TROY gl on the repairs. and gj sticking to your guns and pointing out a scammer.
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Isthmus
                    jesus christ is everyone who owns an e30 a lil bitch?

trackjunnnkkkkiieee you're like the size of a peanut. u mad bro?
                    Not even slightly
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                    VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Isthmus
                      :yawn:
                      stfu dick lick

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                      Ig:ryno_pzk
                      I like the tuna here.
                      Originally posted by lambo
                      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                        stfu dick lick
                        I just realized who that is, Good job bro, staying under the radar

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

^ lololol

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                          Ig:ryno_pzk
                          I like the tuna here.
                          Originally posted by lambo
                          Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

apparently post enough photos of your car with whores on it and you can do no wrong on some forums, eh?
                            BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

imo i don't see why this has to be posted on a forum , such a waste of time reading!!
                              sort your own problems out like a man , like you proved your not by not confronting "vlad" to his face.

pick up the phone at least

either way im sure you can either send car back or get some sort of refund 31 pages ..

please!
                              1986 325e ( baur project)
                              1986 535i e28

1990 325i touring (sold)
                              1990 mk2 golf (sold)
                              1983 e28 525 (sold)

love my old girls

Comment

Originally posted by Chapel View Post
                                apparently post enough photos of your car with whores on it and you can do no wrong on some forums, eh?

^this... we created the monster that is Vlad, lets hope no one comes in to fill his shoes.
                                Originally posted by ebelements
                                Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                                X