Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is better than watching TV. No commercials....i can go away for hours, come back and have not missed a thing! Entertain me dammit!!!!

No seriously....why don't u guys sit down and resolve this face to face, privately. Vlad...arguing back and forth in a public forum isn't gonna win you any points or customers. Your next post should be to publicly tell M3troy to meet with u privately to resolve any and all issues.

Comment

Pics of issue with paint NOW. OP's argument is invalid without pics of paint issues.
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Very interesting.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
        1989 325is Raged on then sold.
        1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
        1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
        1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

F5...
          F5.......
          F5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

Comment

Pics of both OP and Vlads girl nekkid. Then we poll. That settles it.
            sigpic
            Parts Wanted
            The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
              Who painted the car? Did you paint the car personally? Did someone at your shop paint the car? Did you send the car to another shop for paint?

Because m3troy said you allegedly took your restoration cars and even your personal cars to other shops to have paintwork done, and that you only did body work

not just the paint work, they built his personal cars from the ground up, motor, susp, fabrication ex ex ex.
              look at the thread he has going about the 5 series he just got.
              it shows pics of guys doing work thats not even his shop, but since where all on the internet he knows no one will be the wiser.
              ive been to both shops and know the MECs so i can tell right away.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by blocke View Post
                pics of both op and vlads girl nekkid. Then we poll. That settles it.

+ 1
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Tismael711 View Post
                  No seriously....why don't u guys sit down and resolve this face to face, privately. Vlad...arguing back and forth in a public forum isn't gonna win you any points or customers. Your next post should be to publicly tell M3troy to meet with u privately to resolve any and all issues.

but how would that help me? his work and work ethic are still poor.
                  i also have bill of what it cost me to repair his poor workmanship.
                  and before anyone goes and starts to think i had a fake bill made up, keep in mind this is the shop VLAD recommeneded and uses.

Comment

Originally posted by Tismael711 View Post

I don't know if you read everything but he was at my shop last week and didn't said a word about anything.

I only found out about it this morning reading the thread, not arguing, just don't want my name mentionedin threads like this

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                      I don't know if you read everything but he was at my shop last week and didn't said a word about anything.

I only found out about it this morning reading the thread, not arguing, just don't want my name mentionedin threads like this
                      Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
                      vlad you seem to be looking for an out with this 8 month BS you keep ramming down everyones throat when you know that is not the case.
                      on top of that you keep posting and trying to bury this tread so no one reads ALL the pages so ill be posting up a new one with al the details when im home.
                      ive brought up sever issues and you havent addressed ONE, you just keep banging your brum about 8 months, and you and i know thats BS.

so what your saying is you had EVERYTHING done 8 months ago correct?

Comment

what suspension are you running?
                        sigpic
                        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

in for detailed pics of OP's car.
                          Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
                          HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

You should address at least one of the issues Vlad it doesnt look good if you don't.
                            Come on M8 say something....

Comment

i'm in !

Comment

Both parties haven't proved anything. M3troy post some pictures. Then we move from there.

-NICK

Comment

Working...
                                X