Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3Troy,

To give your arguement any more credibility, please post pictures. Mind you, most of the members of this forum arent wanting pics just for entertainment, but to help validate your claims and support your claims.
    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
    Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
    LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
      heres a bait and switch from vlad where he says wilwood is shit and UUC is better, then flips the script and says wilwood is better, then goes and orders it and mounts it with out the PAYING customers knowledge.
      then charges me 150.00 for brake lines that come with the kit already, lol you cant make this stuff up lol.

bad bodywork and taking credit for other shops work is one thing, him being a CROOK and a CONMAN is another.
      I fail to see how these text messages prove your assertions. Can you explain it to me?

Click image for larger version

Name:	text1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	7137303

Name:	text2.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	7137304

Name:	text3.jpg
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	7137305
      Last edited by frankenbeemer; 12-16-2011, 11:46 AM. Reason: add images of texts
      sigpic
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
      1989 325is Raged on then sold.
      1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
      1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
      1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

At this point, are pictures necessarily "needed" to help prove his point? I think vlads response to this thread and all the other threads created about his business behavior is enough to push my unbiased vote towards the customers side

/rant.

I hope this thread doesn't get locked like the one in the feedback section. Our community needs to see both sides of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by wnamane View Post
          I can't believe I read 15 pages and not 1 picture has been posted.
          This is why I read 1st page, then skip to last page, then back it up until pics, or the first post asking for/complaining for lack of said pics.

Timesaver. :up:
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Now I also love slammin.e28guy.
            sigpic
            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
              I fail to see how these text messages prove your assertions. Can you explain it to me?

i asked for wilwood brakes he said they where no good then pushed what he had in the shop UUC, then he must have sold them and went and purchased the wilwood brakes with out telling me and then says they are better thean the UUCs he was pushing before hand.
              he also says they dont make the UUCs any more trying to validate him getting the wilwoods with out me knowing.

on top of that he charged me 150.00 for brake lines that come with the kit for FREE.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i asked for wilwood brakes he said they where no good then pushed what he had in the shop UUC, then he must have sold them and went and purchased the wilwood brakes with out telling me and then says they are better thean the UUCs he was pushing before hand.
                he also says they dont make the UUCs any more trying to validate him getting the wilwoods with out me knowing.

on top of that he charged me 150.00 for brake lines that come with the kit for FREE.
                lie

We agreed about the wildwoods and when I went to order the UUC kit they said it was no longer available. I called you and told you about the massive kit and you told me to order it.
                Massive comes without the lines and I charged you $150 for the lines including the installation and brake system bleed.

Comment

Ok, I see that he said the UUC was better because it was E30 specific and didn't require brackets, but he didn't say (and I'm not saying you did either) that Wilwood was crap. It seems like a reasonable substitution, not something to base this whole thread on.

I'm not saying you didn't have problems, but there isn't much here so far.

It seems Vlad did not provide a receipt to Yan, I was hoping you might have one. If so, can you provide a copy of that?

I'm begining to regret getting involved here, but genuinely hope this works out for you.
                  sigpic
                  Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

Will the massive kit is better then the UUC kit plus you dont have to deal with Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                      Now I also love slammin.e28guy.
                      Hop off! Slammin's mine!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

This is too bad, but I must admit, we have seen this coming down here. Vlad sold a friend a Hartge front valence a couple years ago. It is completly messed up and bondo filled. AFAIK he never told my friend it had been previously damaged or filled... Matt is right though Vlad. As an owner, with the prices you charge and the quality you boast, there should be NO go backs.
                        Originally posted by vlad View Post
                        how am I ignoring that if I offered to fix it from the beginning?

also,

As far as driving the car, we test drive all the cars after work, all this is covered by our insurance umbrella of course. The show was 20 min away from the shop. Besides that I drove the car with my dealer plate to insure the proper insurance coverage. I've contacted Yan about driving his car to Sigfest prior to the show as I thought it would be a great idea to debut the car, among other e30 M3s and BMW Enthusiasts. I told Yan about this idea about bringing the car there days prior to the show. He never responded, never said yes or no, the car was ready and I thought it would be a great idea to show the car, take detailed pics etc. The show went great, the car was welcomed and everybody liked it. I'm sorry that Yan felt otherwise. Maybe it was my fault.

but even that was addresses in previous threads that Yan created even though he was asked to refrain to post anything until we resolve it.

Really? No maybes about it. You took a customer's car out on the road w/o their permission. If you did that with one of my vehicles, I would be pissed. You put miles (not important the amount) on someone else's car without their permission. You saying he didn't answer you, so you took it is so unnacceptable for anyone over the age of 16....
                        Last edited by delatlanta1281; 12-16-2011, 12:26 PM.
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Rigmaster
                        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          Hop off! Slammin's mine!
                          That was so last month, what have you done for him lately?
                          sigpic
                          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
                            Will the massive kit is better then the UUC kit plus you dont have to deal with Rob.
                            Exactly! But Vlad pushed what he had in the shop ( I later found out it was a used kit he was trying to stick me with) and still charge me full price for.
                            He sold it and got the wilwood kit instead and tryed to make up extra money by charging 1500.00 for brake lines that come with kit all with out my knowledge.
                            If that's not a big deal to you well then I don't know what to say lol.

Vlad where did I lie? Because I said fuck it order the uuc kit you where pushing?

Still waiting for your answers on the issues.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

TO US:
                              I think we should all stop being so hard on vlad. First off I'm no Vlad Fanboy, but everyone makes mistakes. When a man makes a mistake and says let me make it right, sometimes thats all you can ask for. I've been been ripped off and I wish at times someone would say, bring it back and give me a chance to make right. Sometimes it can be hard to just give money back, considering the man hours and cost on materials that goes in.

To VLAD
                              When charging exorbitant amounts customers are going to expect perfection at least a partial refund should be order. I would have just cut my profits, refund money to avoid this, and damaging your reputation. This guy didn't give you chance, but in Yans case I would have went that route. If Yan never started his thread then this may have never been started. My uncle owns a body shop and once I saw with a full refund to a customer who was complaining (took a loss on materials and man hours).

TO OP:
                              To be in his shop face to face and not bring it up, but then bring it up the day after Yan's is super questionable. I understand if your non confrontational and didn't want to make a big scene, but there's a way to do it. There is absolutely no way in hell me or most of us here I'm sure, would ever feel ripped off, go to the man's shop, and talk about anything else but rectifying the situation.
                              Also at this point if you not going to post pictures yet, you should at least bullet list out you issues, so that vlad can't dodge responding to them. At this point all i see is issues with the hood, you should make it more known as to exactly what mistakes he made, until we get this picture thread. At this point your kinda just leaving everyone hanging. Yan showed us right away.
                              Edit: sorry reading about brakes now.

In Yan's case, Vlad may have a point to the car being reprayed. If it was delayed in its delivery ( if it was the 10 like vlad said). These pictures lead me to believe this. No professional shop would ever to this (unless it was a rush job). Especially one that charged $6000

Last edited by CrusherCurtis; 12-16-2011, 12:36 PM.
                              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                                This is too bad, but I must admit, we have seen this coming down here. Vlad sold a friend a Hartge front valence a couple years ago. It is completly messed up and bondo filled. AFAIK he never told my friend it had been previously damaged or filled... Matt is right though Vlad. As an owner, with the prices you charge and the quality you boast, there should be NO go backs.
                                :rofl:

you can't be serious? The guy bought 20+ year old spoiler, hasn't said a word for several years, didn't send it back, didn't take any pics and you bring this up here?

I sell a lot of parts, most of them used, 20 years +
                                Some people like them, some don't, some expect to get new parts when they are clearly advertized as used with pics, some parts get damaged in shipping but you have to be reasonable about it, contact me, take pics, work with me if you want resolution etc. I've refunded bunch of guys here who weren't happy about something.

same thing with Jack, his car was gone for 7 month, he never mentioned anything other than the hood which we agreed on and I painted it for him etc..
                                7 month later this guy creates a bs hate thread when he was at my office a week ago, smiled, shake my hand and hasn't mentioned a single thing, this is how real man resolve the issue?

Comment

Working...
                                X