I never quite introduced myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never quite introduced myself.

Hello there R3V members! I never quite got around to introducing my self on this thing . Well my name is Pedro and I currently reside in Raleigh, NC. I currently own 2 vehicles which are: 1991 240sx (HB) with a fully built SR20 Swap, and also my lovely 1991 318 (4Dr) that ive had for about 6 years or so. I never quite got into working on it when I first had it, due to the fact that I was in high school back then and had a sucky ass job. But I am currently planning on selling my 240 and actually start some work on it. I feel as if i have been rejecting her for the past year or so. Time to cater to E30 :), going to do some body work, suspension and some decent set of wheels. Here is about the most recent pic I have of her, hopefully she gets what she deserves this year.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Nothing like a a fresh palette. Look forward to seeing what you have to bring fourth.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Why not just gut your 240 and throw the SR20 into your e30 and sell your 240 as a rolling shell. :)

Welcome! Car looks nice. Needs a drop bad though, but I'm sure its in your near future. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
        Nothing like a a fresh palette. Look forward to seeing what you have to bring fourth.
        Yeah, I have a feeling this year is the year of the "E30" lol

Comment

Originally posted by HR2L View Post
          Why not just gut your 240 and throw the SR20 into your e30 and sell your 240 as a rolling shell. :)

Welcome! Car looks nice. Needs a drop bad though, but I'm sure its in your near future. ;)
          I was actually thinking about it at one point. But I wouldn't have a vehicle to go to work with. And yeah it needs a drop bad. On my to do list so far are:

Wheels?
          Coilovers (any suggestions)
          Wheel Bearings in the Rear
          New Diff mount bushings
          Skid Plate
          Hella Ellipsoid lights
          E30 Rieger Infinity Lip Spoiler
          Black kidneys.

and going to try to replace ripped and torn interior parts which arent that many,starting off pretty small but you gotta start someone. You guys know of any intakes for the M42, and any respectable chipped ECU's? Any ideas suggestions would be much appreciated.

Comment

Any engine upgrades ideas? running th M42. I heard chipping is probably the best way to go.

Comment

how about first things first: take care of that rust before it becomes full blown body rot (if it isnt already) and your car breaks in half when you hit a bump.

otherwise, welcome. good luck!
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Zero-Rust :D

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

your gonna get a kick out of this, its spray paint, way before I got it someone decided it was a good idea to do so....as you can see..they fucked up lol. its all good though no rust.

Comment

Working...
                    X