No announcement yet.

DURTY 3ER /// *Style Over Comfort Feature* 1988 E30 M30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the difference between real life and posting a thread on the internet is that by posting this up on a public forum one is basically asking for input. I wouldn't volunteer my opinion in person unless asked, and I'm sure most would do the same.

That said, I agree with much of the folks here - clean car, nice parts, confusing wheel setup. I'd love to see it with flares and beef.

Comment

Originally posted by Corey@Track.One View Post
      Well, the difference between real life and posting a thread on the internet is that by posting this up on a public forum one is basically asking for input. I wouldn't volunteer my opinion in person unless asked, and I'm sure most would do the same.

That said, I agree with much of the folks here - clean car, nice parts, confusing wheel setup. I'd love to see it with flares and beef.

Good point. And the input I'm recieving dosent bother me. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. In this case, some are positive, some are negative.

And about the beef, no flares, track tires/wheels coming this summer.
      THE ACURA TL PROJECT

BUFF ENUFF? STYLE.OVER.COMFORT

DURTY 3ER///STYLE.OVER.COMFORT

Comment

Originally posted by penneroyal View Post
        Dilsnick.. err huf.. wait wtf.. ok Mr. Huf Dilsnick. i got a positive thought.. titties. feel better now?

and that GTI isnt running that much camber.. you'd puke if you saw how some of the homies roll here in Socal.

HA!! I DO feel better!!! I like you.

And, I DO like the work you've put into this car and it's great to see an e30 with this much love put into it. Cheers!

Comment

That's pretty impressive

Comment

Not to sound like a broken record about the too much poke & needs more low but, for me to love this that is what it is going to need. I do like it overall. Super clean and that swap <3
            Drifter??? High Quality Rack Spacers.

Comment

from a Chevy cavalier to this! awesome!!!

Comment

Seen the car in person during theChronicles anniversary meet. Looks great! Didn't know this thing was packing a swap!
                MILD | Steady Garage

Transaction Feedback
                Megan Racing Euro Coilovers for E30

Comment

Mothafuckin Mike, Mad love man really. Always #1 in my books. Get back already so us slammed 4 doors could cruise SD! Since I got the new wheels my car is a tad lower, so low I'm scrapin on Robert's shop's front gate rails =p.
                  KingB

Comment

Originally posted by Huff View Post
                    HA!! I DO feel better!!! I like you.

And, I DO like the work you've put into this car and it's great to see an e30 with this much love put into it. Cheers!
                    titties always make me feel better too. lol Thanks bro.

Originally posted by russhixmo View Post
                    That's pretty impressive
                    Thanks! were we discussing some door cards a while back?

Originally posted by Mylch View Post
                    Not to sound like a broken record about the too much poke & needs more low but, for me to love this that is what it is going to need. I do like it overall. Super clean and that swap <3
                    Thanks! i too love the swap!

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                    from a Chevy cavalier to this! awesome!!!
                    Oh hell no! lol that Cavalier was Ian's!! haha i jus rode with that fool to and from school like everyday.

Thanks Yan!

Originally posted by fatphos View Post
                    Seen the car in person during theChronicles anniversary meet. Looks great! Didn't know this thing was packing a swap!
                    yea it was there, dope meet. Thanks for the love!

Originally posted by M4DE30 View Post
                    Mothafuckin Mike, Mad love man really. Always #1 in my books. Get back already so us slammed 4 doors could cruise SD! Since I got the new wheels my car is a tad lower, so low I'm scrapin on Robert's shop's front gate rails =p.
                    B! what up mayne! Hell yea, cant wait to cruise SD with the E30 crew. we gotta hit Barona for that buffet when i get back! So how is this possible.. the lowest E30 in SD is lower??!! fuck yea, scraping reflectors off the road!! Thanks homie!
                    THE ACURA TL PROJECT

Comment

Im not gonna read through 7 pages of replies.... IMO all this car needs is more camber, and to be lowered a little more. Poke is a little extreme. Clean car....

Also. M30 brotherhood.
                      Turbo m30 drift car build.
                      500whp or bust.
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=256525

Comment

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark. you are doing it right
                        sigpic
                        Delphin '87 325i Vert

Comment

If you think those wheels on "on point" you gotta get your head checked!

The car is beautiful, looks great from the side and has a nice stance to it but those wheels are WAY too wide, sticking out the fenders is just too much man!
                          Function.
                          Form.
                          sigpic

Comment

Like that VW MK1 GolF with the super camber (and some kind of castors welded in) that was taken off of the streets at some car show.. I just don't care enough to find the pictures.
                            And here's what happened to that
                            Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by stinkydriverx View Post
                              Im not gonna read through 7 pages of replies.... IMO all this car needs is more camber, and to be lowered a little more. Poke is a little extreme. Clean car....

Also. M30 brotherhood.
                              M30 Brotherhood indeed. :)

Originally posted by XW70 View Post
                              faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark. you are doing it right
                              Thanks homie!

Originally posted by JdmEuroNorth View Post
                              If you think those wheels on "on point" you gotta get your head checked!

The car is beautiful, looks great from the side and has a nice stance to it but those wheels are WAY too wide, sticking out the fenders is just too much man!
                              mmm head checked? Yes i agree, the car is beautiful. lets leave it at that, shall we?

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
                              And here's what happened to that
                              Looks to me like a couple firefighters checking it out. Am i wrong?
                              THE ACURA TL PROJECT

Comment

Working...
                              X