Operation Brother's E36..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation Brother's E36..

Welllll quick little story, I'll try to stay on track. So since my brother had his license, he owned a 97 f150 which is NOT gas friendly.. Thankfully his commute consists of 15-20 miles a day. But still. So for a few weeks now we been on the lookout for a car for him that'll help us on gas and whatnots. Thenn about 2 weeks ago, my sisters civic got stolen right in front of our house. The car was a pos anyway and didn't hold much value so we didnt lose MUCH, butttt her commute consists of a 50 mile one way drive to Davis for school. She since started driving my mom's Land Rover in the meantime hoping we hear news on the civic (didnt happen). So the search continued, and after a few flakes and shiitty cars, we come to this one.

1993 Laguna green 325i, clean title, 131k miles, autotragic, tan interior...
    - rusted bullet holes on hood
    - oxidized trunk which I mayyy be able to salvage
    - bent nose panel
    - rear pax window doesnt roll down

Really solid car, tranny shifts smooth and motor purrs beautifully :up:.. Feels kinda sorta somewhat good getting behind an e36 steering wheel again :crazy: Brings back memories :( Im stoked though, because now I dont have an itch to sell the e30 for an e36

Going to be my brothers car, but will be driven by my sister till we get her a replacement..

Pics!

She's sniffing the new member out.. making sure its legit...

And just for good measure

Sorry for cell pics.. Its all I had.. Cant wait to detail this bad boy!! :up:

Flame on! :firehop:

That E36 looks like a parts car.
    M Coupe

Comment

how much did you pay for that. looks like a good dd. I wouldn't throw much money into it

The Build:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Originally posted by ttrousdell View Post
        how much did you pay for that. looks like a good dd. I wouldn't throw much money into it
        Paid $1300 for it. And yeah, only plan to do basic maintenance and replace hood/nose panel. Then wait for the trans to blow up so we can throw in a 5-spd ;)

Comment

Bullet holes!!!?
          I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
          Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

:rofl: No, they're just the result of the weld spots under the hood rusting up and expanding :?

Comment

A new hood, good detail and trim black - that thing is good to go! Nice find, good luck with it. Bummer about the Civic.

Comment

Lol Peter Pan BMW. I have the original frames from my car on my dorm room wall.
                Buncha thieves!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

very awesome, to bad its auto. my older brother owns a e36 318i Boston green, and its in my garage!! tightening his chain and changing all fluids along with few other things..
                  a picture: i love this green but it wont look good on a e30 :(

Transaction Feedback: -click here
                  [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                  [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

so your the one who bought it, i was going to check it out
                    Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                      That E36 looks like a parts car.
                      They all look like that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PeteD View Post
                        A new hood, good detail and trim black - that thing is good to go! Nice find, good luck with it. Bummer about the Civic.
                        thanks.. and yeah i hope the ppl who took the civic get what they deserve!
                        Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                        very awesome, to bad its auto. my older brother owns a e36 318i Boston green, and its in my garage!! tightening his chain and changing all fluids along with few other things..
                        a picture: i love this green but it wont look good on a e30 :(
                        niccee! yeah the dude said it was a boston but ended up being laguna.. oh well still like it lol..

this is how my old e36 looked.. installed black interior before selling too. miss it, but on to the next one!

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
                        so your the one who bought it, i was going to check it out
                        yessir! wait, you sure its the same one here? lol

Comment

what are the odds.. got a call from the cops earlier tonight that the civic was found.. went to the tow yard to check it out and EVERYTHING was there except a fastrak device. stupid kids wrote all over the steering wheel and door panel though..

at least it want stripped and cut up!

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post

this is how my old e36 looked.. installed black interior before selling too. miss it, but on to the next one!

Sick ride man!
                            From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                            Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

raceland coils? ^^

325i

Comment

Working...
                              X