No announcement yet.

rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go see a chiropractor and get a deep tissue full body massage.

Sorry about the car.
    My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

son of a bitch!

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Horrible man, I wish you luck with your settlement. You'll be feeling some aftermath man, that looks like a rough accident. And hope you get back into another e30!

Comment

Sorry to hear bud, as long as youre okay thats the important thing. At least its an e90 that would mean they should have some decent insurance. Goodluck
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Thanks a lot guys i really wish i could have done something to avoid it i guess i was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. After i had came to a stop i looked in my mirror and the 328 behind me was coming to a stop next thing i knew there was smoke in my face and the impact caused my door to lock and even after unlocking it i had to use quite a bit of force to get it open, the picks actually make it look much better than in person. Hopefully i will get as much as i can from insurance and get back into an e30 asap
            Last edited by Harry's E30; 02-14-2012, 10:26 PM.

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
              Sorry to hear bud, as long as youre okay thats the important thing. At least its an e90 that would mean they should have some decent insurance. Goodluck
              thanks, it was the car behind the e90 that caused the crash but some how the front of the e90 stayed in fairly good shape for the amount of damage it did to my car and the 4 cars infront of me were able to drive away all keep you guys updated and take some more pics of the damage tomorrow

Comment

damn that sucks, other drivers scare me
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Wow every time traffic comes to a sudden stop or even slow down I fear this very situation. I am glad to see you are ok!! Sucks about the car.
                  450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Claim injuries and get an e30 M3 lol. It's not even decieteful, I'm sure you have some.

Comment

that's rough man, such a clean car...

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                        Claim injuries and get an e30 M3 lol. It's not even decieteful, I'm sure you have some.
                        im honestly considering this i mean my neck is feeling stiff...

Comment

Hit up a doctor to get checked out for sure. I had a friend who got re-ended like 3 years ago and she still has pains , unfortunately she never got checked out afterwards. Do not make the same mistake man.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

how much do you want for the IS deck lid spoiler? jk =)

Comment

lol this could be a blessing in disguise if you neck hurts that bad!;)

Comment

I wouldnt say you saw the car behind you was stopped or else they arent liable. 3yrs ago I was the 1st car and 4 cars impacted behind me. The only person my insurance couldnt go after was the one directly behind me. Thats because i had told the police i had seen him stopped in my rear view. From the other 3 cars one had insurance, the other was a borrowed car, the last got who caused the accident got arrested for being illegals. Nobody got paid for damages. I had to go through my full coverage and deductible.

Comment

Working...
                                X