March 2012 Car Of The Month - bender

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bestwheelbase
    replied
    ...so you're saying it's faster than a chipped Eta? :p

    Crazy impressive!

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    the way those rear wheels are fitted makes me drool..

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by itzdanilohh
    same car! good eye.

    this car is insane lol, i remember seeing the build thread and a shot of the underside of the rear end.
    seriously bananas haha.

    congrats! well deserved.

    Leave a comment:


  • itzdanilohh
    replied
    Short video put together of Jay's E30, C4 Corvette/Viper tubbed rear, turbo BMW - say that 10 times fast! Car is insanely fast, and very clean - check it out…


    same car?

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Even though I selected this car I just want to reply here and say how fucking much I love it!

    One of the best E30s, ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • getouth
    replied
    Well executed!! What can you replace this car with, besides a broken heart? GLWS

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWManiac
    replied
    Originally posted by Insomniac912
    MOTHER OF GOD.
    I thought the exact same thing.....

    I'm assuming a T4 manifold? Which one?

    I can't imagine that much power with that chassis....has to be a little bit intimidating to floor the pedal!

    Leave a comment:


  • GThomas
    replied
    Love this car, the build thread was amazing. I can only imagine how insane it is to drive this beast. Car of the year worthy :)

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I love everything about this car, sad to see he is selling it.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    This car is definitely COTM worthy, love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied
    Easily one of the most well done E30s of all time. Amazing work. Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • Insomniac912
    replied
    MOTHER OF GOD.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    That thing looks bad ass, great pic for COTM.

    Congrats bender. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    Tell me more about the exhaust. Looks like a side dump...but then there's a muffler tip in the stock location?

    What an amazing car. Props to the owner!

    Leave a comment:

Working...