March 2012 Car Of The Month - bender

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Massimo
    replied
    it should be putting some USA muscle to shame is what...

    I hope that is true.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    I wonder whatever happened to this, anyone know?

    Leave a comment:


  • Link
    replied
    That is beyond amazing. Congrats. Hope someone buys it and enjoys it, and so you can build another.

    Leave a comment:


  • WhyNot
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    I bought the E30 in 2004 with the goal of using it as my daily driver....
    sounds like the start of a drug rehab or aa story.
    beautiful addition though
    im taking some of my paycheck and gonna try to turn it into 22k
    it makes me weak just jonesing for it
    glws

    Leave a comment:


  • AE_m20
    replied
    I've seen this car a few times in person and it's very impressive. I'm really surprised it only now got cotm

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    You know this car is amazing when you have to re-write a post several times trying to figure out words to express its' awesomeness. Yet this post does not even come close.

    FYI I re-wrote this at least 5 times. Congrats on having an amazing car of the month!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • semaj4712
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • StreetMafia21
    replied
    Damnnnn car looks amazing ,your car inspired me haha

    Leave a comment:


  • dothadance
    replied
    oh sweet lord this car is amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • catuned
    replied
    Nice car. Saw it on Ebay a bunch of times for sale.

    Is that a cop in the Dyno video?

    Leave a comment:


  • hpdrifter87
    replied
    Simply beautiful

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr.Wiggles
    replied
    This is why i started building red cars!! I have had it as my screensaver for over a year! Let me hit the powerball just ONCE!

    Leave a comment:


  • Eurospec
    replied
    Very impressive build. Well done!

    Leave a comment:


  • el bimmer
    replied
    I drool over this car every time I see it and wish I had the money to buy it. LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • 110stx
    replied
    Oh yeah!

    Leave a comment:

Working...