No announcement yet.

Should I paint my mirrors white...NON BMW CONTENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 911 snobs and those who have not spent time behind the wheel of a boxster would say this is not a real porsche. They are fantastic cars, very well engineered and a blast to drive. Even the base early models with the 201 hp motor.

Whats not "real" about it? Would it be the mid engine layout? The perfect 50-50 weight distribution? The smooth power delivery of the flat 6? I really don't understand the hate in this thread.

I will say that I don't think you should paint the mirrors. I am not a fan of the porsche sticker on the rockers. I am, however, a huge fan of the platform. IMHO, the boxster is one of the best values of any sports car out there. And the performance of the boxster S is on par with the 911.

Comment

They're absolutely fucking ugly. That's all. Please understand that this is my opinion.
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
        They're absolutely fucking ugly. That's all. Please understand that this is my opinion.
        Subjective vs. objective.

Comment

Boxters are nice cars. Kind of funny that people that own E30s think they have room to make fun of a Porsche Boxter. Oh well, at least it isn't a 944.
          -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
            Boxters are nice cars. Kind of funny that people that own E30s think they have room to make fun of a Porsche Boxter. Oh well, at least it isn't a 944.
            this.

Comment

haha, I knew what I was walking into! I will say that in the past 10 years I've own an e46 M3, swapped e30, a Z3 Coupe, an e34 540i 6 speed and this is by a long shot my favorite car! I was a hater until I drove one, which I did randomly. After I did, I sold my coupe and my 540i to buy it. They're really that good. One of the most enjoyable cars I've ever driven.

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
                Originally posted by cheapshot View Post
                Only 911 snobs and those who have not spent time behind the wheel of a boxster would say this is not a real porsche. They are fantastic cars, very well engineered and a blast to drive. Even the base early models with the 201 hp motor.

Whats not "real" about it? Would it be the mid engine layout? The perfect 50-50 weight distribution? The smooth power delivery of the flat 6? I really don't understand the hate in this thread.

I will say that I don't think you should paint the mirrors. I am not a fan of the porsche sticker on the rockers. I am, however, a huge fan of the platform. IMHO, the boxster is one of the best values of any sports car out there. And the performance of the boxster S is on par with the 911.
                amen!

Comment

I say do it for the hell of it.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Buy a second set and paint 'em white, then you can choose what you like, or change them as your mood strikes. I'd drive it, and i wouldn't turn down a 944 either. Take that, haters.
                    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X