My cousin 430 Scud (non e30 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 110stx View Post
    Some folks brought one of those F430 Scuderias to Solo Nationals a couple years ago. Two or three drivers were just flogging the piss out, screaming around the test and tune course almost nonstop.

The red paint was chalky and marked with cone scars. It was a Working Ferrari. :-)

It was delivered in a semi trailer along with an ///M5 for the owners to use in town. lol
    I shouldn't be that excited when people actually use their cars, but that's so cool to see Ferraris being used as they were designed.
    Back when I used to auto-x in college, there was a guy with a new GT3... I beat him in my M10 318.

My friend is on track to put about 14k miles on his 458 this year. Thank god Ferrari has a 7yr warranty now haha.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Does Ferrari void warranty like stupid NISSAN for looking at the car wrong? LOL LOL LOL
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
        Does Ferrari void warranty like stupid NISSAN for looking at the car wrong? LOL LOL LOL
        HAHA nope! It's 7yrs, unlimited mileage. Also includes free scheduled maintenance. Transferable between owners as well. Only on 2012 and newer models, though.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Is that giant trash can across the street always there? Or is it temporary? Its an eyesore.

BTW....cool Fiat!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
            lol
            Originally posted by KenC View Post
            HAHA nope! It's 7yrs, unlimited mileage. Also includes free scheduled maintenance. Transferable between owners as well. Only on 2012 and newer models, though.
            That's a lot of weight off potential/owners shoulders with that warranty.
            Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
            Is that giant trash can across the street always there? Or is it temporary? Its an eyesore.

BTW....cool Fiat!
            Temporary, it was there for a remodel project.

Comment

Originally posted by entrepreneuR View Post
              Yeah because that's what changed his entire "life style". If you knew the whole story about how he was never into "white girls" then you'll know why. That one "white girl" got him out of the ghetto and on the fast track to wealth. That's why I added it.
              Like this?

MY BUILD: The Grant318is Build
              sigpic

Comment

this thread is filled with rich snobs, and people who want to be rich snobs.

cool scud though
                sigpic
                Originally posted by e30hijinks
                I move faster than "the speed of light." I'm always connected to my Blackberry and am ready to purchase at a moment's notice. I do not play games

Comment

That shit's dope. What else does he have?

Comment

Working...
                  X