Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rally/Rallycross Photos Thread (the Dirty e30s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as Scot Crowner, the old man (and reigning SR class champ) of the local region with the beater blue ETA above always says to me at every event: "That car looks too nice to rallycross"
    Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
    Track/street e21 build
    visit Condor Speed Shop
    visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

This thread is epic. Great, now I need to pick up another E30 to rally x'ing with.

Comment

yes, yes you do! Summit is definitely driving distance from NJ (we have people coming from southern va. and baltimore and farther)....and we need more e30s to try to take down the four RX-7s that are the top RWD dogs right now!
        Track/street e21 build
        visit Condor Speed Shop

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

I would love to rallycross my iX! There are only 2 events this summer near NYC :(
          My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

there's a 2-day event at Summit Point the 2nd weekend of June. Make a road trip of it, stay overnight at a nearby motel (or camp out at the track like many do)!
            Track/street e21 build
            visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
              as Scot Crowner, the old man (and reigning SR class champ) of the local region with the beater blue ETA above always says to me at every event: "That car looks too nice to rallycross"
              Lol looks better in pics. My buddy (the PO) ran it into a ditch, core support is trashed and hood/fenders don't line up. And normal rust spots. Perfect dd/rallyx!

2003.5 Imolarot M3: daily
              1995 Alpinweiß M3: hpde

Comment

some from ridgecrest rallyx and pc rallyx (i was too lazy to pack my rally tires for pc)
                Attached Files
                Last edited by slowbaru; 05-13-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

some pics from the sopac national challenge, got 1st in mod2wd and modrwd both days

Comment

Working...
                  X