Plow meets planes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plow meets planes.

Im gonna have to get some tips on shooting under direct HID lighting before I go back. The nice thing is I can now get into the airport pretty easily, to shoot, through a friend.

Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Ya gotta love the euro bumpers plus alpina valance and Wheels. Thats a really great looking car. Nice spot to shoot as well.
    HDE30 <3

Comment

i haven't seen fresh pics of your car for a while. i love your car. everything about it is so unique. super hot.
      sigpic

Comment

haha, you should've posted the pic of bobby laying by the helicopter...photoshop some long hair and lipstick on him... BLACK MAIL MATERIAL, BWAHAHAHAHAHA

-Dan
        never enough money...

'95 240sx base - RB25DET in progress
        '87 325ic - Project daily

Comment

Originally posted by S14sx2nr
          haha, you should've posted the pic of bobby laying by the helicopter...photoshop some long hair and lipstick on him... BLACK MAIL MATERIAL, BWAHAHAHAHAHA

-Dan

That would be tight!

'87 325 (Track Rat)
          '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
          '94 525i (Daily)
          '90 325i (R.I.P)
          H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

The sideshot is now my Desktop background.

Always loved that car, Ryan.
            Current Cars
            2014 M235i
            2009 R56 Cooper S
            1998 M3
            1997 M3

Comment

Darn it. I so wanna pull my car up to one of our C-130s or one of the F16 that come through. The only problem is that I would probably get shot on the spot LOL. nice pics Ryan. Maybe one day I can get some pics next to a plane. Its rediculous. I work to keep those planes up yet i cant even take a pic of my car on the flightline. ;) :o

Comment

That sucks man because with a fighter jet would make an awesome shot.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

very nice. I really like your car.
                  ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

damn that car is hot - very very nice shots
                    PNW Crew
                    90 m3
                    06 m5

Comment

that first pic is dope well done and nice spot
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Hey Ryan, I like those shots a lot. I just thought I'd add in some comments/advice if you don't mind... take them with a grain of salt.

Next time, try changing the composition up a bit. With the car centered in the photos, it makes them more boring than they could be with a more creative composition.

As for shooting under HID lighting, you should bring a white card or at least a stack of computer paper stapled together. Set your camera to custom white balance, and then put the white paper in front of your lens and make sure the paper is under the same lighting your car will be.

A polarizing filter will also reduce the glare/hotspots coming off your paint and chrome.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I believe he has a polarizer...

Ryan, post up more pics...:D

-Dan
                          never enough money...

'95 240sx base - RB25DET in progress
                          '87 325ic - Project daily

Comment

Looks hot as usual!
                            Continuous For Sale Thread
                            323i s50

Comment

Phark me sideways with a spatula! I really like your car Ryan... pharking nice!

And beaut location, too! You could get some really moody "workshop" style pics in there. :D
                              Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Working...
                              X