Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not mine, but worth a look (E30 M3 Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not mine, but worth a look (E30 M3 Content)

So i spent sunday afternoon taking a few snaps of a friends E30 M3. This is the car that sold me on E30s and BMW's, and you can probably see why...

Some specs on the car : 2.5l S14 with Slide-throttles, Alpha N, guestimated over 300hp at the wheels. AKG lower arms, poly mounts, Wilwood Adjustable Bias Pedal box, Dogleg box with AKG short shifter, KAAZ diff, bolt in cage, Brand new ESM wheels. Theres heaps more but its too much to list. All the work was done by the owner bar the motor build..

Im still a noob on the DSLR, and have just realised i left the aperture on too smaller F-number all day, hence the blown out skys: so tips and criticism are welcome.

The first location

First ever try at rolling shots, i am pretty happy..

The pic im most happy with, the owner is in the back ground which i thought was a nice touch

No Rice

All black, everything

And as we were no more than a few minutes from home, the boys in blue appeared....
    This led to a friendly chat, but sadly one of these mofos...

The owner wasnt too upset, as he had always planned to simply trailer the car if this ever happened. As you can see its pretty far removed from the original road car, so returning it back to road-worthy condition to have the sticker removed is out of the question.. but hey, Shit Happens!

Anyway, Cheers for looking!
    sigpic
    Delphin '87 325i Vert

Wtf is a defect notice?
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

That car is far too amazing for cheap wheels. But that engine!

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgo mgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom g
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Is that "no rice" sticker supposed to be of an "asian" face?

Comment

Not bad for your first time doing rolling shots!
          Is that like a "ref" ticket?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Those esm's look pretty good. Car is awesome, he should ditch the headlights though.
            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
              Those esm's look pretty good. Car is awesome, he should ditch the headlights though.
              My thoughts exactly. The car has a stick with "No Rice", but he has those headlights on.
              M Coupe

Comment

headlights and esm's need to go but other than that a gorgeous car
                Originally posted by blunttech
                Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                :shock:

Comment

what is a defect notice. I as well am not feeling the wheels or lights. but the rest of the car looks beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by SinisterE30 View Post
                    what is a defect notice.
                    Australia is cracking down on modified cars, I wouldn't doubt that's what it has to do with....unfortunate.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                      Australia is cracking down on modified cars, I wouldn't doubt that's what it has to do with....unfortunate.
                      you got it.
                      Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                        That car is far too amazing for cheap wheels. But that engine!
                        Exactly my thoughts. Allot of money spent there, and he cheaped out on the wheels? Not that I have anything against ESM but for that kind of car you would want to best.

Exhibit A:

All you need to do is make up some center lock adapters.
                        sigpic

Comment

Slide throttles....dayum!
                          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                            Exactly my thoughts. Allot of money spent there, and he cheaped out on the wheels? Not that I have anything against ESM but for that kind of car you would want to best.

Exhibit A:

All you need to do is make up some center lock adapters.
                            After having his BBS RS's nicked, the owner wanted a quick and fitting fix (looks wise), plus these wheels provide heaps of room around the calipers as he was always running spacers to clear the brakes with other wheels. Also money saved on wheels is going towards the new 2.7l stroker bottom end....

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                            Not bad for your first time doing rolling shots!
                            Is that like a "ref" ticket?
                            Cheers man!

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                            Wtf is a defect notice?
                            Pretty much says the car is un-road worthy, and requires inspection before they will reinstate the registration. The cops said they had no idea what to look for on a car this modified, but basically used the cage as justification...
                            sigpic
                            Delphin '87 325i Vert

Comment

Originally posted by XW70 View Post
                              After having his BBS RS's nicked, the owner wanted a quick and fitting fix (looks wise), plus these wheels provide heaps of room around the calipers as he was always running spacers to clear the brakes with other wheels. Also money saved on wheels is going towards the new 2.7l stroker bottom end....

Cheers man!

Pretty much says the car is un-road worthy, and requires inspection before they will reinstate the registration. The cops said they had no idea what to look for on a car this modified, but basically used the cage as justification...
                              Fair enough. I hope he gets something good for the track then. And yes that is a sweet mother fucking car. I wish I was going to Perth in oct now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X