Official seductive e30 sedans thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canadiankid View Post
    This is probably a really dumb question, but did they actually make an e30 m3 sedan, or is that custom?
    Custom.
    Originally posted by walktheboard View Post
    Sorry, I dont want people coming on r3v thinking we're all "eurotrash" and enjoy looking at fucked up 4 doors with mismatched(or missing entirely) body parts. He said he wanted pictures of CLEAN e30s. R3V's BEST. not r3v's latest craigslist find with cut springs and cheap wheels.

by calling me an asshole, does it make you feel good? I swear, r3v has changed in the last year or so.
    No one will call you anything if you don't come off as a complete douche. Every car in this thread has a very proud owner behind it who put countless hours of time into making it whatever it is.
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
      No one will call you anything if you don't come off as a complete douche. Every car in this thread has a very proud owner behind it who put countless hours of time into making it whatever it is.
      I know this thread is for the best of R3v 4drs but I am very proud of mine, mainly because it's a car I am dedicated in making into one of R3vs best. I like to think of it as a diamond in the rough. :)

Originally posted by JasonC
      someone that was born in 1989 calling someone a kid is laughable.
      Originally posted by e30Hungry
      You talk about immaturity and you threaten me with a "time out," give me a break kid. . Enough said. I'm done.
      I laughed when he said that. From a fellow 22/23yr old, I suggest some humility and show respect towards the people running this site that provides you valuable information and a place to share interests.

We have an off topic section if you'd like to respond the way you do or you can go have balls out fun at reddit and other such sites. Otherwise, listen to Jason and respect the rules and wishes put forth.
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Page 3 has a lot of good content!! I really like pretty much all of them.

Let's keep this page and further pages like so, with less of a flamefest..

I shall have my recently aquired beater up, I had been busy w/ many things to take a pic!

Comment

so uhh.... how bout them 4 doors? :D
          M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Well... Its not seductive, but hopefully some people can appreciate my buddies railcar that we both race.

Testing out climbing abilities. It passed.

Some beautiful stuff in here guys! I'd love to own a 4dr, but simply due to the fact that the door lock stabs me in the armpit every time I put my arm out the window, I don't think I ever will.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

My old one...

Current: '92 325i Vert

Past: '84 Euro 320i -Had to leave in Italy

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post

Some beautiful stuff in here guys! I'd love to own a 4dr, but simply due to the fact that the door lock stabs me in the armpit every time I put my arm out the window, I don't think I ever will.
                waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
                Last edited by KamakaziX; 05-31-2012, 09:24 AM.
                From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

some people will not be missed.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

God I love sedans. If i ever pick up another e30, it'll definitely be a four door.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                      Custom.

Exactly. I'm tired of flamefests its the reason why I left vws.. everyones about competition. I see beauty in all e30s no matter how rugged or crispy clean they are.

Keep em coming, i love my sedan. Reguardless, the bigger doors throw the b pillar further back on a coupe (I'm 6'4) but something about the sedan is so nicely constructed.

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                        Couple of one of my old sedans-

Love this thing

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                          some people will not be missed.
                          Thanks for having my back :)

And why isnt your ix posted in this thread?

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I dunno, I'm lazy, and I just created a giant thread. :p
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Im 6' 4", am I to understand in a 2 dr I wont feel like a giant duphus with the door/frame digging into my armpit with my arm out the window?

Comment

Oh and ......

Comment

Working...
                                X