• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice cars.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Great pics, thanks for sharing!
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I love the bronzit love

Comment

Awesome pics! :)

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

Good stuff in here! I wish I could have made it to BF. I miss it every year! :(

Your M3 is going to be insane with some fresh paint! Congrats.
            -Nick
            Originally posted by 87e30
            First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Great time we had. My face/back is still peeling Lol.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Love the way your car is going. Can't wait for the techno!!! I wish I could make some west coast shows.
                RIP
                Photo By: D.Tek

Comment

Originally posted by ANDRÜ View Post
                  That center exhaust rules
                  Thanks! :mrgreen:

Originally posted by XW70 View Post
                  2002 is so so cool! and good work on all the S54 swaps, your installs looks awesome
                  Thanks! Ya, Chris Castro and the crew do some awesome work!
                  Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
                  Nice cars.
                  Thanks! :grin:

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                  Great pics, thanks for sharing!
                  Still a newb at photography, but having a nice camera helps! :razz:

Originally posted by bpmack16 View Post
                  I love the bronzit love
                  Taylor's bronzit e30 is one of my favorite non-M e30s, PERIOD!
                  Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
                  Good stuff in here! I wish I could have made it to BF. I miss it every year! :sad:

Your M3 is going to be insane with some fresh paint! Congrats.
                  Should be pretty nice, it's got a lot of man hours into it so far! :nice:

Originally posted by azael325i View Post
                  Great time we had. My face/back is still peeling Lol.
                  Ya, I had a nice tan for Costa Rica before I even got there!

Originally posted by RSGM View Post
                  Love the way your car is going. Can't wait for the techno!!! I wish I could make some west coast shows.
                  Thanks! Ya, I can't wait either! :up:

Your car is amazing, it would kill at the shows here!
                  Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

nice dude! Thanks for those pics :D

Eventually I'll have you guys completely redo my down pipe. Castro Motorsport is reall ythe only way to go in socal.

PS seeing that interior pic of my car really makes me want to wrap the wood trim in micro suede. got to get on that :)
                    Team Hybrids

Comment

Originally posted by darrenforeal View Post
                      nice dude! Thanks for those pics :D

Eventually I'll have you guys completely redo my down pipe. Castro Motorsport is reall ythe only way to go in socal.

PS seeing that interior pic of my car really makes me want to wrap the wood trim in micro suede. got to get on that :)

Ya, we definitely have to redo that downpipe for you! :nice:

As far as your interior is concerned, I got used to the wood trim in my touring, and it makes yours look classy. Brushed aluminum would look epic in your car! :pimp:

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                        Ya, we definitely have to redo that downpipe for you! :nice:

As far as your interior is concerned, I got used to the wood trim in my touring, and it makes yours look classy. Brushed aluminum would look epic in your car! :pimp:
                        yeah that would look cool! or that cooper color that is on some parts of the speaker. dunno
                        Team Hybrids

Comment

All this s54 talk is making my s50 plans seem outdated already.
                          I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                          Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                            truth

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                              The s50 is not outdated by any means, it's just really popular. I had an s52 e30 and I outgrew that power after driving it everyday for 4 years. If it wasn't for me finding my m3, my last car was going to get rivet on flares, 17x9.5 Rota P45-Rs wrapped in 255/40/17s, and an LS1. ;)

When I got the M3, I initially planned to swap in a spare s50 I had, then turbo that. Plans changed when the s54 swap became a possibility, and I'm really glad I waited. I wanted a REAL M3 motor with individual throttles, and I refused to bastardize the M3 with a Chevy motor (that will go in my e34 touring :p ).

Tons of pics and videos of the Purple ///Monst3r coming soon to a forum near you! :-D

Comment

I love the center exit exhaust on the M3 and I think it will look simply bad ass in techno violet. Thats the great thing about doing owning one of these cars....you can do whatever you want!

PM details on the S54 swap so I can plan on arranging a shipment to Cali soon!
                                1997 Artic Silver M3
                                CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Working...
                                X