2008 BMW M3 Sedan - Interlagos [FSPEC FEATURE]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 BMW M3 Sedan - Interlagos [FSPEC FEATURE]

If you’re like me, or fortunate enough like me to have a job, you likely are also lucky enough to have your own form of transportation to get you there. During your commute you probably see a sea of vehicles, with most of them being sedans. For the most part, sedans are looked at as a device to get you to where you’re going, and that’s it. Well, not all sedans are boring, and certainly not the vehicle I’m going to share with you. A good friend of mine named Ian owns this stunning Interlagos Blue 2008 BMW M3, and it’s worth checking out.

Full Article with a few more pictures here:

Last edited by DEV0 E30; 07-03-2012, 12:04 PM.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Love M3 sedans.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

looks like every other 10000000000 E90 4 doors on the road to me, plus the stock competition wheels look nicer than those BBS on that car. No E30, no love, sorry.

Comment

looks so plain. does nothing for me

Comment

i think the new m3s look way better in 4-door form - that's a really nice looking example. dig the wheel/tire setup as well.
          8380 Laboratories
          M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Looks great! That will probably be one of my next cars, and the wheel/color combo look stunning.

Dan

Comment

It looks very nice and it takes an unique individual to admire the new M3. Sedan is where is at on an e90 in my opinion.
              sigpic

Comment

dig the wheel/tire choice and ride height. and i very much prefer the sedan!

Comment

i love the E90 M3s!

www.instagram.com/snwmble
                  #snwmble

Current:
                  '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                  '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                  '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                  '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                  '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                  '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                  '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                  '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Take the engine out and put it in an E30. :D
                    Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

It's a great looking car. It's just not aggressive looking enough for an M3, imo.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I got to see a Alpine white e90 M3 last year at The Glen, rolled around on WIDE TE37 in flat black with Toyo RA-1. Best thing is a woman raced it, very hot woman. This and the e46 M3 are the only new model I would love to own.
                        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                        ~ '87 535
                        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

i like the e92 m3 better
                          M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

I don't like how they gave the e90 m3 the e92 front end. If you bought the sedan I wish they made you suffer with those horrid looks of every other e90 sedan.
                            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                              looks like every other 10000000000 E90 4 doors on the road to me, plus the stock competition wheels look nicer than those BBS on that car. No E30, no love, sorry.

Also, is f spec going to continue to do car profiles?

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                              Bluebird Bus Conversion
                              New Oregon Trail

Comment

Working...
                              X