No announcement yet.

So sad right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone! I will be picking a new AWII door tomorrow from a Socal member. I have been lucky to find two doors over the last year from locals ready to hook a brother up!

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    Sorry to see this. Before you have a check cut you should make 100% that the a-pillar and b-pillar weren't bent at all.
    Everything is in perfect shape other than the door. I did auto collision repair previously myself. I would be swapping out everything into a new shell if this car wasn't worthy.

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
    sux bro.

offtopic what wheels are those?
    15x9/10 949racing 6UL spaced accordingly to fit E30's

Originally posted by OniKyan View Post
    Urban SUV's are this century's equivalent to the black plague.
    true story
    GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

murdeeeer!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Of all the states ive driven in, California has got to have the greatest majority of shitty drivers. Hope your thankful its not worse.
        Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Originally posted by e46s54dr View Post
          2012 is not the year for Alpine white e30s... My e30 along with a couple of others Ive seen posted lately haven been getting damaged.

mkcman17 has both the passenger side and driver side doors in alpine white for sale. I think he wanted 40 for both or so.

post 55
          Don't say that - just picked my Alpine '87 sedan up...

Comment

Originally posted by zebrafantastic View Post
            Of all the states ive driven in, California has got to have the greatest majority of shitty drivers. Hope your thankful its not worse.
            I don't think we have a higher percentage of crappy drivers than any other state. It's that we have a larger number of cars on the road overall, which increases the number of crappy drivers. The percentage stays constant.

Sorry for your misfortune. Similar thing happened to me. In my old Toyota...

Comment

Originally posted by MoreMayhem View Post
              I don't think we have a higher percentage of crappy drivers than any other state. It's that we have a larger number of cars on the road overall, which increases the number of crappy drivers. The percentage stays constant.

Sorry for your misfortune. Similar thing happened to me. In my old Toyota...
              I use to believe that also until I went for a road trip up north. San Jose / Bay Area is absolutely ridiculous.... They drive just as shitty as some of the drivers in Southern Cali except they drive slower and theres a ton more of them. Lol

Comment

After you told me what happened i thought id check to see if you made a thread about it. Now im sad that i even saw it. Hope to see it back on its feet soon. She sat beautifully.
                87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

HOLY SHIT! You got lucky it didn't hit the rear quarter panel.

Comment

So many e30 wrecks popping up lately. My cars on this list. Sadly it's both rear quarters. Dlfkicekdjaiemtvja. If the e30 gets wrecked I'm out of the game. Getting myself mofo m3 instead.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

took a drive up the coast today and picked a door up... thankful for R3V members coming through on several occasions now!

I went to work on it as soon as I got home. I'll paint the chrome strip soon, and then get the door cleaned up and detailed like the rest of the car!

GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

Looking better already!

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Glad to see the quick recovery! Now only if I could find an alpine white hood and driver side fender :(

Comment

Woot! Glad to see my old car living on in bits and pieces. FYI the door lock was just rebuilt, and I have the key I do believe, but if you would rather re-key it for your car, I can see if I have the rest of the tumbler bits and mail them to you. Forgot to mention that as we were both in a hurry. Living in SY I forget about traffic...

Comment

^ Oh cool! I could paypal you some money. Let me PM you my address so you can slip the key in an envelope and send it to me if you want.
                              GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

Working...
                              X