No announcement yet.

New Heart for Holly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my MtechII wheel I got from Tanik....he did an excellent job! Expensive, but worth it. What are your feelings on the vent guage? I am looking to possibly go that route, but I really love my A/C and that is probably the most important vent to the driver! Besides that, how do you feel about the install? Not too difficult?

Car looks great and I'm sure its a little beast!
    1997 Artic Silver M3
    CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

I love the vent gauge! How hard was it to wire everything?

Originally posted by Janderson
      you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Guten did the wiring while the car was at the shop, I don't imagine it being that tough though. They have a bunch of options that you can put in the gauges but each one is spec'd to order. It dims when you turn the lights on so its not crazy bright at night too. Also if the AC is an issue I imagine you could mount it in any of the vents.
        sigpic
        1991 318is S52
        1987 325i Vert
        1991 325i
        2011 e70 X5

Need Anything E30? -> http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

How does that Rogue exhaust sound as I'm anxiously waiting its release.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammered View Post
            How does that Rogue exhaust sound as I'm anxiously waiting its release.
            This was just clip just messing around with the Coutour cam. I was being conservative and not really in the throttle in 3rd, you can at least get an idea of the exhaust sound. :)

sigpic
            1991 318is S52
            1987 325i Vert
            1991 325i
            2011 e70 X5

Need Anything E30? -> http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Now I have something to say.

It sounds beautiful.

Comment

Damn, Guten hooked this car up! well done sir.

Comment

Originally posted by GThomas View Post
                  Guten did the wiring while the car was at the shop, I don't imagine it being that tough though. They have a bunch of options that you can put in the gauges but each one is spec'd to order. It dims when you turn the lights on so its not crazy bright at night too. Also if the AC is an issue I imagine you could mount it in any of the vents.
                  My AC's gone so that's not a problem!
                  That sounds good. I was already planning on getting one of these in the near future and this definitely seals the deal.

Originally posted by Janderson
                  you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

there are so many nice touches. my favorites are the euro s50 coilpack cover, the perforated MT2 wheel, the vent gauge, and the diff cover.

good luck on the search for wheels! that's about the only thing that you could do to improve the car, it's so nearly perfect.

Comment

Damn that's a clean lookin..well...everything actually. Nice car dude.
                      sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Holly will be our featured car at Bimmerfest East. Come out and see her in person.
                        It was a true pleasure to build her... Again. Big thanks to Greg for being patient and letting us do it right. As with any project special thanks to all our partners (renewed, Robertk, Ejnight, akg, rogue, and many more)
                        Dyno should be done next week.
                        L
                        Ps she will have different wheels for the show.
                        sigpic
                        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Amazing interior! :)

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

Engine bay looks sick. Exhaust sounds great. I need to do something better with my exhaust...:(

Comment

Awesome swap! very clean, also really want to see what numbers your motor is putting down! Also where did you get the coil pack cover?

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53
                                i don't really have any/many words at the moment.
                                +2
                                -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Working...
                                X