No announcement yet.

E36's Suck Big Ones!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HATE the E36 usually. Seriously, stylistically they are shit imo. EXCEPT this particular car. When I saw it for sale, I hit Ed with a pm, but it was already too late. For whatever reasons, this particular E36 turned me on, and I was seriously considering buying it but was beat to the punch. Nice buy on what appears to be a really nice car. Kudos and I hope you enjoy it. :D

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
      Seriously guys, ease up a little. You're driving 20 year old cars that cost less than the down payment on a new car. Drop the euro-elitist attitude.

Even though I'm not an E36 fan, that car looks pretty sweet. ACS rims are the shit.

fuck that shit . i dont care about $. i'd rather have an e30 than a majority of cars out there. [flame suit on]

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce
        fuck that shit . i dont care about $. i'd rather have an e30 than a majority of cars out there. [flame suit on]
        Oh, I agree. I'd take my car over 90% of the shit that's out there right now. I just hate this euro-snob attitude that some of these kids develop from driving a $3k, 20 year old BMW.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
          Oh, I agree. I'd take my car over 90% of the shit that's out there right now. I just hate this euro-snob attitude that some of these kids develop from driving a $3k, 20 year old BMW.

:)

Comment

Lest you guys think I'm going soft and losing my euro e30 elitist snob attitude, the e36 would have been for my daughter, not for me. I wouldn't trade my e30 for an e36 if you gave me the e36 and paid me too. (but I do still like this particular e36, maybe it's the acs wheels and the fresh red paint?)

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Paint looks immaculate.
              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

looks sleek masaaate.
                sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Looks great, I will always regret selling my E36....
                  Originally posted by Simon S
                  When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Nice one Bokes, I wish I could follow suit.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Nice pics, I've never seen this car dirty when the PO owned it.

Comment

bokes-

i really like how the car looks. e36's can look crappy, and then they can look amazing as well in my opinon. yours is definitely an example of clean and overall great looking car.

When taking pictures at night, a tri-pod is your best friend. You can pick one up for not that much, and it will dramatically change the quality of your shots.

keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by egk2
                          Nice pics, I've never seen this car dirty when the PO owned it.
                          and it will always stay clean :) feel free to forward these pics to dennis. im sure he misses this car and would like to see its being taken care of. dennis is a great guy to deal with. i'd like for him to see this cars progress.
                          173rd ABN

Comment

Originally posted by JeffG
                            When taking pictures at night, a tri-pod is your best friend. You can pick one up for not that much, and it will dramatically change the quality of your shots.

keep it up.
                            yeah, i need to get a tripod BADLY. thats why all my pics look fucked up and abstract, try to find a place to set the camera haha. anyways i also need a new camera. this 1mp olympus from 1995 isnt doing the trick!
                            173rd ABN

Comment

328?

Comment

Originally posted by kylebes1
                                328?
                                325is with 328is sideskirts.
                                173rd ABN

Comment

Working...
                                X