Got the Euro plate filler on!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bmw325_num99
    replied
    Originally posted by CW325
    Plate filler looks good! It's your car, do what you want to it :up:
    +1 Im just glad the OP is into e30s. The more the merrier. Keep 'em on the road!

    Leave a comment:


  • CW325
    replied
    Plate filler looks good! It's your car, do what you want to it :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Now to remove the crooked decals in the rear window!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerguy91
    replied
    Come on guys leave the kid alone. BTW if you want some cheap springs to give you some low go buy some ST springs off ebay. They are selling them for 70 bucks normal price 280. And find yourself a cheap set of xxrs or some basketweaves. That would be a good start for you. I know money is tight I was 16 once

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    No one cares if you're 16. I showed up at 16 with a shitty looking car and I got blasted. It's the fucking internet, get over yourself.

    You ARE the one who started a Members Rides thread with one picture to show one small, oem exterior piece.

    Leave a comment:


  • MattTHEe30GURU
    replied
    I get these stickers cheap from car meets.. so i buy them. once i get a job, ya ill start buying things suspension, maintenance wise. You guys gotta give me time to find a job. im 16 so advise would help, not just fucking criticism on every post. and sure maybe ill start not liking the stickers.. but for now i do like them.
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    I, unlike most of r3v, kinda like clean stickers. But...these stickers on a stock ride height car with 14x5.5 steelies just doesn't do it for me, at all.

    But, if you like it...more power to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerguy91
    replied
    I dont really like the stickers either. BUT I'm glad you do thats what matters. BTW love the filler plate and tails.

    Leave a comment:


  • MattTHEe30GURU
    replied
    ive got a thrush muffler

    Leave a comment:


  • fronton
    replied
    no muffler?

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    Originally posted by msportr430
    Do what you want with your car man. People on this forum get super butt hurt when you dont follow the cookie cutter mold of what an e30 should look like. Its sort of a mob mentality especially when the site admin starts the shit talking, everyone else is soon to follow.


    STFU, the stickers are tacky.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by msportr430
    I'm not saying that everyone needs to cock jockey this dudes ride, but when the first 20 post are people literally copying what you said, that's not constructive at all. I wouldn't want people saying that about my car and I'm sure you wouldn't either. And I bet half the people that where quoting you would be rocking stickers if it was what the hivemind agreed on.
    That's the problem... The only reason people run these stickers is because they're "trendy" and "popular".

    Leave a comment:


  • msportr430
    replied
    Because he's the hero r3v deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    @msportr430

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by msportr430
    I'm not saying that everyone needs to cock jockey this dudes ride, but when the first 20 post are people literally copying what you said, that's not constructive at all. I wouldn't want people saying that about my car and I'm sure you wouldn't either. And I bet half the people that where quoting you would be rocking stickers if it was what the hivemind agreed on.
    Seriously... Just stop

    Leave a comment:

Working...